Chapter 15

The next couple of days, Billy didn't leave my side. Then we went back to school and he started hanging out with Stu more. The only person I talked to about the phone calls was Charlotte, because she was my best friend. My friends were helping me forget about the phone calls. I had been sleeping over at Charlottes house, and Billy had slept on my couch a couple of times. Everything seemed like it was going back to normal, I had Billy, Charlotte, Stu and even Randy. Everything seemed perfect, until the principal of Woodsboro High School was found murdered in his office. We were told we would be out of school for a week, and everyone thought it was a good idea to have a party. Charlotte came over to my house, and we changed into something to wear for the party. She tried to talk me into wearing a dress, but in the end I wore jeans and a t-shirt. We got into her car, and drove to a big, loud house.
We got out to see a few people throwing up in the grass,  and a few people spray painting on the side of the house. We walked in, and Charlotte quickly walked over, grabbed a beer, and sat down on Stu's lap. I didn't see Billy, until i sat down and felt hands cover my eyes and lips kiss my neck.