Just Sort of Happened

Not really sure how to write on here, but might as well give it a shot!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry POV

I'm Harry Styles. Not to be arrogant, but im probably the most popular in the school. This is my last year, as a senior obviously, and the school year is starting today. Because im bi, i get with almost any girl or boy I want. Life is pretty great. I got up this morning, putting on jeans and a blazer. Rushing to my car, i drove to school quickly, not wanting to be late for the first day. As i walked into school, my friends Zayn and Niall ran up to me, high-fiving and bumping me around.

"Guys! Stop!" I said playfully, pushing them off. I grabbed their schedules and comparing our classes. We had practically nothing together, besides lunch every other day. I ran my fingers through my hair and gave them both a shove, before walking off to English.

Louis POV

Shit. FIrst day in my new school. I left my school in Doncaster, because a bunch of guys thought it would be funny to bully me constantly for my sexuality. I got beat up and made fun of almost every day. For a few months, i began cutting myself, until my mum found out and demanded i switch schools after summer vacation. I knew no matter where I went to school, people would bully me for my sexuality, my obsession with flowers, and my nerdiness. My goal was to go one year without cutting, but Im not sure how that will work out. I groaned as i checked my scheduale and walked off to English, fixing the flower crown that rested on my head.

Harry POV

While walking to English, i passively said hi to a few guys amd girls i hooked up with over the summer. None of them were that great, so I never really kept in touch. My phone beeped so i looked down and saw a text from my ex-girlfriend, Kendall. She is a rich snob, who's family got their fortune by becoming semi-famous from one of Kendall's sisters sex tapes. 

The text read: 'Hey babe. Miss you. We should hang out again :)'

I rolled my eyes while reading the text, not even bothering to text back. I was about to put my phone away, when something bumped into me, making me drop my phone. I cursed under my breath as i saw it shatter to pieces, but quickly bit my lip when i saw the smaller lad that bumped me. He was wearing an oversized sweatshirt, yoga pants, and a pink & blue flower crown that was now on the floor, missing some petals. In all honesty, he was the cutest boy ive ever seen. I knew ive never met him, because i was sure that i wouldve remebered him.

"Im so sorry," I said softly, placing the flower crown over his milky-brown locks of hair and helping him pick up his books. 

"I-It's fine," he stuttered, looking down and fixing the crown.