Chapter 3

TURN DOWN FOR WHUTTT

Louis POV

 I was mesmerized by the taller lad. He was...perfect. Everything about that moment was amazing, until i saw Harry get up. It was then i realized the crown was no longer on my head. I looked over and saw a blonde boy ripping up my flowers. I tried hard not to cry, with everything I had, to no avail. I felt the tears fill my eyes, as the urge to cut filled my mind. Without the safety of my flowers, i felt weak. I would've broken down, if not for the boy who helped me up. 

"Thank you," I sighed out, rather embarrassed. It was only one day, and already people were calling me a fag and making fun of my flowers.

"He's such a jerk, dont let it get to you," the boy told me. "Im Harry by the way."

Harry. Thats probably one name i won't forget.

Harry POV

"Y-yeah, I'm Louis," the flower boy told me. Once i helped him up, and we got our books, something still seemed a little off. I looked over and Louis was just standing there. Not moving. Not saying a word.

"Louis, are you alright?" I asked softly, taking a small step closer to him. I tilted his chin up, examining his now empty blue eyes. 

"M-my flowers," he choked out, pointing to the ripped petals on the floor. I looked down and shook my head, realizing how upset Louis was by Niall's foolish actions. I saw one tear, fall down the flower boy's cheek as he watched the petals lay on the floor, lifeless.

"No, Louis, dont cry," I reassured him, rubbing his back softly. I knew the only way to win this boy over was to do something special. "Forget about your flowers for now, come with me after school and you'll be happier than you ever were with /those/ flowers." 

3rd POV

'He wants me to go home with him after school...holy fuck,' Louis thought, forgetting the flowers completely. He nodded quickly at Harry and began walking to his class, leaving the crushed flowers behind. As Louis walked, Harry stayed three steps behind the boy, staring at his ass. 'Damnnnn,' Harry thought, licking his lips. It was in reality, the nicest ass he's ever seen on a guy. Louis hummed a cute song as he walked into his class, smiling when he saw Harry walking in too. Louis giggled as he put his books down on a desk, grabbing his notebook. Harry smiled and sat down next to Louis, glancing at him for a few seconds before taking his own notebook out. The teacher got up and began to write notes on the board. Louis focused and copied the notes quickly, smiling when he saw they were going to disscuss Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. Harry groaned and copied the notes, sloppily.