Chapter 2

How t mutherfuck does tis website work xx !! still t bes fans in t worl !!

Louis POV

I walked aimlessly around the school, having absolutely no idea where i was going. I soon found my way to my English classroom, walking quickly. I guess I must've been looking at something, because i walked straight into a bigger boy. Looking up, I frowned when his phone cracked. He was, by far, the hottest guy ive ever laid eyes on. I smiled when he put my flowers back on my head, and handed me my books.

"I-it's fine," I stuttered when he apologized. I always got really nervous around people i didnt know. I guess some would call me shy, but whatever. When I looked into his deep green eyes, all I saw were flowers. When i look at flowers, i can't focus on anything else. Shit, i mean, I really love flowers. When our eyes attached, I looked at him like i look at roses. He consumed my mind. I was sitting there, staring at his perfect features, not even realizing someone took my crown off of my head and tore the petals to shreds.

Niall POV

I was walking to my Math class, when I saw Harry bump into some nerdy gay kid. I mean, for fucks sake, the kid wore fucking flowers on his head! I couldnt help but laugh when the small lad fell to the floor, dropping his books and crown. My smile faded a bit when I saw Harry help the kid, putting the crown back on his head. It was typical Harry really...a nice guy. I shrugged it off and walked over to where the kid was sitting on the floor and ripped the crown off his head.

"Harry! Can you believe this fag!" I laughed as i pulled the flowers apart, throwing them to the ground. The stupid boy didnt even seem to notice. It's like he snapped out of a coma when Harry stood up and shoved me backwards.

"What the fuck, Ni?" Harry spat as he scrambled to pick up the petals, failing and putting them down in frustration. I furrowed my eyebrows and chuckled as tears started to fill the gay kid's eyes. Harry shook his head and helped the boy up, shooting me dirty looks. I figured I should leave before anything got worse, so i shrugged and walked down the hall.