Chapter 4

Do you guys like this story or nawww? Should i keep writing?

****

Louis POV

I sat there, trying my best to pay attention to the teacher and my notes. In my old school, we already read Romeo and Juliet so I already knew the whole story. I absolutely loved it. Although the language was hard to understand, I fell in love with the couple's forbidden love, and hoped one day I could love someone like they love each other. I looked over and stared for a few seconds at Harry's face. He was perfect and everything i've ever wanted.

"Louis?" My teacher said, snapping me out of my daydream. 

"Uh-yeah. Sorry...what?" I asked nervously, face reddining, as the class laughed at my stupidity. Harry smiled and winked once he noticed i was looking at him. I looked forward and sank down in my seat, completely embarrased.

"I asked, who was Romeo's cousin? Please pay attention and answer my question," Mr. Sheeran asked as i let out a small "Benvolio," and covered my face with my book. Fuck. Harry was laughing. 

3rd POV

Harry laughed softly at Louis who was completely embarassed. Louis frowned and grabbed the hall pass, walking quickly. Harry frowned and got an idea on how to get out of class. He started coughing intentionally.

"Mr-(cough)Sheeran(cough)may i(cough) go get water(cough)?" Harry asked, covering his mouth. Once his teacher nodded, Harry got up and ran to the bathroom. He was looking around for Louis when he saw two small feet from under a bathroom stall. Harry smiled and knocked on the stall door.

"Lou? You alright?" he asked softly, biting his lip as he waited for a response. 

"Im ok...needed a small break," Louis replied in his sweet voice as he opened the stall door, looking up at Harry and smiling. Harry looked down and winked, grabbing one of Louis' hands and dragging him into the hallway.

"Get back to class, slacker," Harry joked, watching Louis sway his ass as he walked back into the class, sitting back at his desk. Harry smiled and walked in a few seconds after Louis, sitting at his own desk and taking out a piece of paper and a pen. Once he was finished writing a small note, he handed it to Louis. It read:

Can't wait for you to come over tonight...*small heart*