Chapter 5: Together

...
"Hey, Fi-"

"Hey, Y/N-"

You both say at the same time, and burst into laughter. Finn acknowledges that you say what you were going to say first, and you both go back and forth on who should say what's on their minds first. After about a minute of this argument something strange comes over you and you peck him on the lips completely out of the blue.
His face is in pure shock and he starts to blush...

"Was that what you wanted to tell me?" Finn laughs.

"I'm so sorry I just- I just- I don't know, I like you, a lot. And I guess that was the only way I could express it " You stutter.

"Y/N it's okay, don't apologize because, I like you, a lot, too!" Finn says.

"In a matter of fact, do you wanna go out sometime?" He continues.

"Yeah, I'd love that!" You reply.

Sadie, Millie, Caleb and Gaten all start to cheer behind you out of pure excitement.

"Guys guys it's fine, just chill." Finn says and you both laugh because of their reactions.

"Well it's a bit hard to hold it all in since you guys have liked each other for the longest time but you never did anything!!!" Shouts Caleb.

You both laugh and you rest your head on his shoulder. He reaches for your hand and they interlock, and you all continue to walk as a group.

Five chapters in one night. Crazy, Okay well I hope you guys are enjoying the series so far. Thanks for reading !
- writtenbygab