Love,meeting 2

This is not the continuation of the last chapter but the continuation of the " love.meeting 1"

I love my Virushka a lot!!!! Want them to getting married❤️❤️❤️❤️
Anushka POV

Suddenly my phone buzzed and it was from my manager as my next schedule has been postponed. It was fishy but I ignored it and ready to spend my time with my soon gonna be family🤗, just his cousin said all the arrangement have started quickly. During that time he took me to explore his house, after roaming around his rooms,kitchen,dining room etc., he finally took me to his gym. As he was about to say, I quickly went an Laid on the mattress. He was awestruck for a moment. "What yaar? Come on I have a lot more to say about...." as he say, I said " if you utter any word then" as I say he too lay beside me and nuzzled his face to my neck and placed some trails of kisses from my neck to face. I giggled and hugged him like my teddy bear. "What made you to giggle baby?"
"It tickles,I mean your beard" I replied caressing his beard."hm..is it, then should I have it?" He asked me. I flinched at first" are you gone mad? I love it so much, more than you. Without it you will look like a kid, so don't you ever think of shave it" I said to which he tickle me by his beard again " as you say my love"

"Hmmmmm" as we heard the sound we both pulled a part and it was Bunty and Virat's friends, who were stood there in the confusion in their face as they can step into the room or not. So Virat got up and went on saying"hey guys come, what's the matter?" And they were discussing about something and Virat finally signed in something like Cheque. So I myself roamed around the gym and returned to the initial position and by that time they too were finished their talk and Virat signaled me to follow him. "Virat is it party or any family functions?"
"Hmmm may be a family function" he said with the wink 😉.

It was around 7 o clock and I was laying in bed with Virat. By 8.30 I found I was all alone in my room and Neha came with a big bag and Alia alrufai my stylist too followed her. I was confused. And that is when "Anushka get up, I m gonna make you like a princess" Alia spoke. And after almost 45 minutes, I got ready.

"Everything is perfect,you are absolutely stunning" my manager Ritika came saying

"Everything is perfect,you are absolutely stunning" my manager Ritika came saying. "Hey, when did you come?" I asked her hugging. "We came together" Alia said taking her things and bhawna sister came "aww..Anu you look gorgeous today than all of your previous looks." "Huhhh...you all come" she said to Ritika and Ali and get them back with her to the place where the function had been organized. So I was alone in the room and I was about to call Virat but he came wearing his suit, to be honest that I when I coul be bel to breath after I saw him. "Hey, you look beautiful" he said coming. "Where did you went left me here?" I said putting my cutest pout. "Gotta go" he said taking out his phone" let's take a selfie" and clicked the picture

 "Gotta go" he said taking out his phone" let's take a selfie" and clicked the picture

((How many of you think that he is taking a selfie?)) ( I think so...)

"Hm...actually you have another surprise tooo..and did you like this dress?" "Yeah" I nodded my head. " that's like my nushkie.." gave me a light kiss on my cheek. "Let's go" he guide me there.

There were a lot of people, but there were no cameras and media problems

There were a lot of people, but there were no cameras and media problems. "Don't worry nush...they all are my family members and close friends as they wanted to meet us  and specially you, and its moms wish too, I hope you don't mind for not talk about this with you" he mumbled as we sat in the chair. "Are you gone mad? I don't mind but it just came up as a surprise." I said. "If it so...you should be happy at lest you can smile na?but Virat gave me a bear hug, and the program started as bhawna sis said the mic that" so happy to see you guys after so long time,and here we are got together to introduce our new member of our family, actually she doesn't need any introduction as she is an amazing actress but a wonderful person inside and outside.coming to the point, well she is going to be a new daughter in law for my mom, Anushka, Sorry we didn't inform you about all these things as we wanted to give you surprise so don't get angry on Viru, and from our side we are ready to give our boy to you, so are you ready to accept him and will you give us your girl?" She asked and the answer came from behind" yeh..we are ready to give her,and great full to have such a nice family" I turned back and saw it came to my surprise, my mom was holding the mic, and my dad, bro, and his fiancé and Virat's mom were sitting there smiling.

I never had any ideas about this. I turned to look Virat and he gave me a bear hug. And then suddenly neha got on the stage and took the Mic and said " aww..such a love let couple in our family, bless you guys, and Vir say something.." she handover the mic to him. So he got up and gladly hold the mic and said" first of all..this had been arranged as so many people had complained about this to my mom as they never got the chance to meet me and Anushka. And an important thing is we are not getting married any sooner, this function organized as we, both of our family wanted to know our commitment to you all." He gave the mic. " okay, but you say, how do you feel now about our big family, as you are our favorite actress" neha said and gave me the mic. " is it but I have heard that your favorite actress I Sonakshi..." I said raising my eyebrows. " nah Anu, everything has turned and the truth is everyone loves you" Vikas bro said.  I chuckled and said " nothing to say much, I was surprised to see my family here,and thanks for that, and feeling blessed to be with you all" I said and gave the mic to her. "An important question to Virat,who is your favorite actress?" Nitkin one of his friends asked him."Anushka Sharma" he said with a smile " hey sing a song for her" Abhisekh said,  he thought for a moment and sang Tujh main rab dikhta hai, and all the awws came. "Okay so lets start our party now with dance and music" as she said all screamed and got on to dance, and Virat brought me to my family and we spent the most beautiful night with our family.

The end🙏
Please vote and comment! I wanted to write as they are arranged this for their marriage, but I wrote the first part as Anushka visited his house for the first time in 2014 so....if I wrote it a now, I will definitely put as they are gonna married