Think J

Sometimes the person you love doesn't deserve you. This can be a very tough pill to swallow because love is such a powerful and intoxicating thing. But just remember that you deserve somebody right for you, someone who treats you right, and how you want to be treated. Someone who will take care of you and your health, not just physically but mentally too, someone you can speak to, someone you can laugh and enjoy your time with. Don't waste your moments now on a temporary heartbreak, fix yourself, await someone good enough for you. It may not come now when you want it to, but everything has it's own place. You will find someone who loves you, and even now you have done that with deep friendships. Don't ever think you're not loved, not worthy, and that your life won't work out the way you want it to. Just hold hope that it will, and watch what happens.

And even then, you don't need love from somebody else to fix you. Don't rely on people to come and try to fix you before they temporarily break you, you shouldn't treat yourself that way. In the meantime just love yourself, take care of yourself and help yourself. You're strong, and therefore you can face any heartbreak and turn it into something more powerful. You don't need somebody beside you always, Sometimes you just need yourself to help. Other times it's just nice to have a little company to push you through. But just find somebody you know is worth it, and even if it turns out that it didn't work out. Embrace that and move on, but take the time you need. It's never too much time you can take in to recover. Just take care of yourself!