Gary Saves the Day

"Role Call!" shouts Mr.Boink.

"Remeber, if your here don't say anything. Luke Abens! Caleb Cater! Lazer Cater! Gary Falkin! Taylor Hall! Mike Janzum! Seth MacMarthy! Jayson North! Ben Ramirez! And Zoey Zyecans!"

"Everyone here? Okie Dokie, Zoey pass out these papers I need to go help Ms.Hoff during her lunch break, if you know what I mean." he says as he places a small stack of papers on my desk and leaves.

I get up and start pass out the papers and place the rest on Mr.B's desk. When I turn around Taylor pushes me up against Mr.B's desk.

"You are such a liar." He says. Taylor leans in close enough that I can feel him breathing. I also see Gary come up behind him, putting a finger to his lips. But its too late, Taylor turns around and Gary throws a punch. Taylor doges and Gary's fist hits my face, and I black out.

I wake up, Ben carrying me in his arms. I look up at Ben who looks back at me.

"Hey! Sleeping Beauty has woken!" he shouts. He places me down on a nearby bench.

All the boys gather around me, Gary pushing to the front. He leans on one knee, his face closer than Taylor was. "Thank god your okay." he says loudly. 

Then we hear fast running foot steps. All the guys soon start fighting with strangers and a hot guy my age picks me up and runs off. He runs fast and everything is a blur.

Soon we arrive at an apartment. He carefully places me down on his couch and I finally get to see who he is clearly. He has hazelnut hair and deep brown eyes. I've always admired guys with dark hair and light eyes. Its kind of like thinking he tough, but when you look closely he really sweet. "Hey" even his voice is hot. "Its hot in here." he says, taking off his shirt to reveal his six pack. I never really cared if a guy had a pack at all, but his was H-O-T.

He picks up a bottle of water, but spills it on my shirt."Oops" he say. "Don't worry I have a tank top on underneath." I start to take off my shirt but then the door gets kicked in. The Boys. The stand at the door, looking at me half way taking off my shirt and him shirtless. 

I bet your wondering what happens next. you'll have to read the next chapter. Hope you like it so far.