Sleeping with Ben

They soon start to attack the guy and Gary picks me up and starts running home. Why do I keep being carried?

Soon we arrive at my apartment., which is right under his apartment. My dad owns the complex, and all the boys live here. "Who was the hottie?" I ask as he places me down. "That was my brother" He says.

I see it now, the tough but sweetness I saw in the stranger was Gary. He was Gary, but older. "Why did he take me?" I ask. "He was messing with me." he says distantly. I lean in to give him a hug. He seemed started, because he jumped a little. "What were you guys doing?" he asks. "He split some water on me.'' I reply. "So you take your shirt off? Why? That guy isn't safe, you don't know him! he could of raped you! Stop being stupid all the time! That's why Taylor keeps trying to kiss you! Your SO STUPID!'' He shouts, mad. "I'm sorry..." I say, starting to cry. Its easier for me to cry then to fight back. Gary always protects me, but I never learn.

That's when the rest of the boys enter.

"We can't leave her alone tonight. Someone has to stay with her just in case of anther attack. Ben, you do it." Gary stiffly says. "Who, me?" Ben snickers. Gary grabs ben by the throat and pushes him against the wall. "Yes, you. And if she gets hurt I will hurt you." Gary says the stomps out of my apartment. The rest of the boys follow, except Ben. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting dark and after me and him took showers we go to my room.I wore my long sleeve panda pajamas with matching pajama pants and he wore a button up pajama shirt and pants like mine, but he had dogs on his. I tuck my self in to my covers as he lays on the floor. We lay there in silence until we fell asleep

When I wake up Ben is laying in my bed, only in his boxers. I am only wearing my panties and his button up shirt. I am hugging his arm. I jump out of my bed, very confused. What happened? Ben wakes up and gets out of the bed like nothing is weird. He puts on his pants and says "Give me my shirt back later. Too many girls have stolen my shirts." and he leaves my apartments.