Character info

This chapter just talks about the different charaters, just in case your confused.

Luke

Luke is popular for his amazingly charming good looks and is secretly a giant nerd, maybe smarter then Seth. He has Deep brown eyes, rich dark brown hair, and a 6 pack. Girls are always following him, but he prefers to chase a girl than to date a girl who worships him. 

Gary

Gary is the boss when it comes to gangs, or thats what people think. He isn't part of a gang, but he sometimes does dirty work for his big brother's gang. Gary has sharp/soft features, which seems impossible, but it works for him. He seems mean at first glance, but after a little bit of staring he looks nice. Gary doesn't want to seem mean, and what less scary than a guy dating a nerd?

Seth 

Seth was a nerd. But the wasn't the regular nerdy, geeky looking type. He was a Daniel Padilla look alike. cute and good at math, he was the whole package. Alot of girls have tried have tried, but he only wants the smartest of the smartest, and he is not giving up.

Ben

Ben was the athlete of the school. He was the best at basketball, football, softball and only few could beat him. The only sport no one could beat him at was soccer, except for Zoey. If they both are boss at sports, what about thier kids?

Lazer

Lazer is half of the famous twins. They both have a record deal with Mylo, a famous recording company. He has a fit body, tan skin, black hair that slightly tilts inward forming a slight mohawk, and his Hispanic side shows. Him and his brother love harmonizing, but the only person they like to harmonize more with than each other is Zoey.

Caleb

 Caleb is half of the famous twins. They both have a record deal with Mylo, a famous recording company. He has a fit body, pale with lots of cute freckles. He has short, shaggy black hair and he loves animals.Him and his brother love harmonizing, but the only person they like to harmonize more with than each other is Zoey.

Taylor

Taylor is the playboy. Taylor likes to sleep around, but only with "cute" girls. He hits on almost everyone, but sometimes has a soft spot for Zoey. He has light blond hair, blue/gray eyes, and has the bad boy look with an innocent touch.

Jayson

He is a sweety. All he does is help. Jayson has dirty blond hair with sparkley green eyes. He has a friendly face but there is more to him than what meets the eye. Jayson has a secret and so does Zoey. Aren't they a perfect match? 

Mike

Mike is Zoeys best friend. They have known each other for a long time, since kindergarten.Mikeisn't special.  He is your average Joe. Curly brown hair, brown eyes, normal body, not fat not fit. He was average.