moomnbin (partreu two)

Being the and dad of  the dorm Rap monster and Jin decided to pop by big hit and pick Y/N up. "Do you think he fell asleep?" Rap Mon said, "? Of course not! He's not you!" Jin said, hitting the younger​s chest.

Rap Mon did a slight pouty face before continuing down the hallway.
They arrived at a door labelled 'practice room' and under that 'trainees'. "Where here." Rap Mon pointed out, "really? No way!" Jin shouted sarcastically. Rap Mon placed a hand on his chest, "why you gotta be so ruuuude" he sang out in his raspy voice. Suddenly the door opened and a boy with pale skin, jet black hair and peircing blue eyes stood there, glaring at them.

He was tall and intimidating, but Jin politely asked to come in. The boy grunted  and slowly moved out of the way to reveal total caos, in one corner stood a slightly tan boy with light brown hair beside a DJ box who had obviously been playing music, a few meters away from the right wall Y/N was on o boy with Black hair brown eyes and broad shoulders back.this looks confusing AF but he's just on his back ;-)
You could tell Y/N was about to spank him cause he hand was reared back.
And finally a few inches away from Jin was a short boy with blonde hair pale skin and freckles.

Jin smiled as rap mon pushed passed him and forcefully removed Y/N from the other boy.
Being much bigger than Y/N rap mon did his task with ease, or so he thought. "HEY! LET ME DOWN! C'MON!" Y/N said raising his voice, the other boy, as if on instinct, grabbed Y/N from Rap Mons grasp.

Suddenly moonbin spoke up "what business would the 'great BTS' have with our trainees, hmm?" He questioned emphasizeing great and BTS.
"Oh, he didn't tell you?"
All eyes turned to Y/N who wore a sheepish grin
" We're roomates."
Jin and Rap Mon said in sync.

"R-roomates?!"