not a chapter

I know I hate the not a chapter thing so I figured that I shouldn't make one but I'm really having a writer's block and it doesn't update if I leave a comment so I thought that I would write a chapter but a really short one and it's not about the actual story so basically I'm not quite sure what to do so I have a few ideas but I haven't had much time to write if you have any suggestions like what should happen or any moves that should be made, like moves that they should make on Y/N I'm not sure yet but I think I might have the great idea to have them stay together for a week of course if you think you have a really good idea and you want to share it just comment down below and I'll be able to text you? I'll try but I'm not sure I'll try to talk to you and maybe confirm ideas and tell you what I have planned for next week after and maybe you can help me out with a little bit of ideas but other than that I'm clueless and sorry for updating such a long time I'd only right on my phone I don't do it on the computer like some of you, so you may know it can be really annoying to type, anyway, thanks for watching or listening or reading, I also was reading a different book and I saw them do a Q and A and I'm not sure if I want to do one cuz not many people have read this and it's not very big and I didn't think I get much questions but I think I might do that so write them diwn bellow if you have any questions and don't worry I'll be updating super soon I'll try to make them as long as possible and there are usually amultiple endings you can choose one I think I'm going to continue the love triangle kind of thing for as long as possible and I'm going to not just make you choose one and see ithird can be attending with all of them I just I haven't gotten an ending yet, bye.