Y/N

Still J-hope’s POV*

When you arrived at the office you were greeted by the rest of bts, Suga.Jin,Jimin,Rap Monster,V and Jungkook. “Sup” you greeted everyone with a simple wave,”That’s it?” the rest of the group had a little chuckle and continued their conversation. For the next half hour you practiced singing and dancing, talking about lyrics and choreography. At the end of the day everyone was sitting at a table eating and drinking with towels around their necks to catch the sweat. Jin suddenly interrupted the awkward silence by almost choking on his food “Today J-hope sat beside someone!” everyone was startled by the sudden outburst but they al eventually shifted their gaze to J-hope “A girl?” Jungkook questioned. “A boy.” i responded, a furry of ‘awws’ and ‘figures’ spread through the group “He can really sing.” i suddenly said., everyone looked at me startled. “On the train he was wearing headphones at first it way just a hum but i could clearly make out the beat of I NEED U.” “So he’s a fan, did he ask for an autograph?” You glared him to silence and then continued “Let me finish, i thought so to cause his hat and phone case but apparently not,he must have hadd his music up pretty loud ‘cause when Boy in luv played he began to sing, super quietly. It was beautiful. He looks american or Canadian so i tried speaking english but apparently he’s fluent in korean too! Isn’t that awesome? Apparently he knows our songs because of his sister she’s obsessed, she kept calling him a golden maknae cause apparently he can dance and rap to! In the end we exchanged numbers and said we would meet up for karaoke!” when i finished at first the group had nothing to say but eventually Rap monster said “When?” “I don’t know yet. After Rap mon talked the silence broke and they began to murmur back and forth between each other. “What’s his name?” Jungkook questioned. “HIS NAME!” i hollered. Everyone covered their ears as i began to fake cry, “ I forgot his nameeeeee!” ”You idiot! You have his number but don’t even know his name!?”the group face palmed and sighed. “I’ll ask him right now, you whipped out your phone and clicked on his number ‘Hey i forgot to ask your name’  You nervously bite your fingernails hoping he didn't give you a fake number ‘Y/N’  You let out a sigh of relief and textet back ‘Cool, thanks~’  “Y/N… hes pretty handsome look at his profile pic.” Suga said reading over your shoulder, soon enough everyone way peeking over your shoulder to catch a glimpse of Y/N. After a while another text from Y/N showed up, it read ‘About the karaoke i’m free tomorrow’ You quickly scan your schedule before replying ‘I’m free tomorrow aswell, see you at 7:00?’ ‘Sure’  only after he answered did you notice you were holding your breath. See you soon.... Y/N.