The Problem

Jessie's P.O.V.
It was a Monday, the most dreaded of all days and I was tired as all hell. That's why I was scared right out of my skin when Dri walked up to my locker.
"So how was your weeke-"
"Aah! You scared the crap out of me, Dri! To answer your question, my weekend was fine,"
I closed my locker and turned to face one of my closest friends here at Wood Valley. "So, things with you and Ethan are going well then," she continued, seemingly not listening. "Yes, yes, it's been going great for the past three months, which you've asked me about a million times!"
Dri gave me a skeptical look as if to say, so things aren't really going that well? I responded with, "Sorry, I'm just tired. Ethan and I are great, he's amazing, and this has been the greatest three months of my entire life," I could just feel the smile returning to my face when I thought of him. "Aww, that's so cute, but we'd better get going before we're late to math." We were in the same math class so we continued down the hall together. Then suddenly I heard a voice behind me.
"Hey Jessie, wait up!" I stiffened, but turned around anyway. Then I came face to face with Liam. "Yes?" I asked trying to keep the malice from my voice. Not even noticing my annoyed tone, Liam spoke again. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to our next band practice Wednesday night at my house." I was taken aback for a second. Come to Liam's house...to watch the band practice. A band that my boyfriend also happens to be a part of? Liam abruptly interrupted my thoughts.
"I would really love it if you would think about coming. I really want to know what you think of m- our music,"
No. no, no no. Ethan is still trying to be nicer to Liam, I know that. I can't just agree to go and watch their band practice, not when it's possible that there's still bad blood between the two of them!
"Seriously, please come, it would mean a lot to me," Liam stepped towards me slightly. I backed up a little. "I'll have to think about it ok?"
"That's fine, just don't think too long. Oh, and Jessie? Try and keep this tight-lipped around "Batboy," I know how heated he can get about things like this. I wouldn't expect you to know, so I'm just giving you the heads up,"
"Oh, well thanks, I'll let you know." I turned quickly not giving Liam a chance to respond.
Dri fell in step beside me again. "Did I seriously hear what I think I just heard?" Dri whispered angrily as we entered our math class and took our seats. "Uh, huh. Who does that guy think he is! Talking smack about my boyfriend right in front of me!"
Mr. Tucker begins to speak, so I turn around. The rest of the class goes by in a blur. After math is over, I head down to lunch to meet Ethan.
"Hey, you." He says, wrapping him arms around my waist. "Hey, yourself," I reply pecking him on the lips. Since we've both brought lunch we sat down.
"So Liam and I talked before last period," I started testing the waters of Ethan's temper.
"Oh? What about?" Ethan asked warily. Liam is such an idiot, he thinks this with rile Ethan?
"He invited me to your band practice on Wednesday," I scowled.
"He what?"

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I was camping this weekend and couldn't get a chance to use my phone that much. But, made up for it (at least I think) my making this part extra long!
Please hit, vote, share and comment what you think of this story so far!(I would really appreciate feedback) Thanks so much!