Study Date

A/N: cursing warning in this chapter

Ethan's P.O.V.
I heard a gentle knock on my bedroom door. I turned toward the clock, the 6:30 flashing a bright green. Right on time, like always I thought. The turned the knob, revealing my beautiful girlfriend on the other side. She wore a simple green t-shirt and gray shorts, her hair tied up in a messy bun.
"Hey, beautiful," I said ushering her inside with a kiss.
"Hey yourself," she retorted, kissing me back.
Jessie say gingerly on my bed, and opened her notebook.
"So, I only brought my math book," she said sheepishly.
"That's fine, whatever you wa-" I stopped mid-sentence, hearing something outside.
Jessie's P.O.V.
"That's fine whatever you wa-" Ethan suddenly halted mid-sentence.
"What's wrong?" I inquired.
"Do you hear that? Ethan asked moving over to the window. I listened and after a minute or two, I could here something. It sounded a lot like laughing. Then, when I walked towards the window,someone came into view from below. I had to squint because it was black as death out there, but I knew who the person was instantly.
"What the fuck is he doing in my yard," Ethan growled. Suddenly a white strip whizzed by. That was when my attention fell to what Liam held in his hands.
"That's toilet paper. Oh, this jerk's gonna get it," I said, making a move toward Ethan's bedroom door.
"Whoa Jess, I'm with you as much as anyone but we can't just go down there and start swinging. What if my dad shows up?" I realized that Ethan was right, and I sat back down on the bed. Suddenly we heard a shout.
"Ethan, come out here we need to talk,"
Liam was grinning from below, a roll of toilet paper still in his hand. We shared a glance, and I slowly crept down the stairs behind Ethan. Making sure I couldn't be seen, I stood in the entranceway.
"What the hell do you want Liam?" Ethan asked.
Liam raised an eyebrow, "Why would you think that I want something? I'm just here to have a little fun," he smirked.
"With you, there's always a catch. What are you doing in my yard?"
"I just came to enjoy the main attraction. How are you doing Jessie?"
I stood, facing both boys. "I was doing pretty well, until someone had to come in and ruin it by trespassing on my boyfriend's lawn!" I spat.
"Ooh, you got yourself a feisty one there bro, it's such a shame she had to waist her time settling for you." I bristled. Don't let him get you riled up, he's just a jerk with a big mouth
"It's a such a shame that you can't get a girl for yourself. You have to go around talking up everyone else's," Ethan shot back. Then there was a cracking, sound, and Ethan was in the grass on his knees. I rushed over to him as Liam ran from the yard, down the street. Ethan was standing just as I reached him.
"You ok?" I asked slightly worried.
"Yeah, I'm fine. The dick should be thankful that I didn't get a punch in," I grinned.
"We should get you cleaned up a bit. We should also think about how we're gonna explain that to your dad," I said, looking at his bloody lip and bruised jaw.
"So no more studying?" He fake pouted.
"Come on," I chuckled dragging him inside

A/N: Hello again! So,sorry I haven't updated in about a month. I've been going through some writers block but I'll try to be more active. Sorry if this sucks because I really wanted to post something for once and didn't have
much of a plan for this chapter.
As always, please comment your thoughts, vote and share. Thanks for being patient with me!