Love Hurts Others- Jake Paul

You and Jake were always flirting and being cute around each other.You guys weren't an official couple even though everyone in team 10 and all the supporters shipped you two. You secretly had feelings for Jake but you didn't know if he felt the same way so you never mentioned it.

In The Office

"Hey Jake, I'm about to go film a video and I want you to be in it. Will you please be in my video?" You said hoping he would just say yes. " Sure, what's it about?" He asked in a cute voice. "We are going to be reading fan fiction of us." You said quickly hoping he would still agree. He just nodded and said he would be up in 10.

Jake's Room

You got your camera ready as well as the fan fiction that you two were going to read. Jake and Anthony entered the room laughing. Jake sat down next to you while Anthony stayed behind your camera. While you two got ready Jake began to tickle you and put his hands around your waist. You just giggled and placed your hands around his neck.
"Are you guys ready or are you going to keep on doing that?" Anthony said pretty much screaming.

You guys nodded and started filming the video. As you were doing so you and Jake started reenacting the fan fiction. You were kissing and hugging and feeling your way through each other's body's. One of the fan fictions said that you hopped onto his lap and started making out. You did as it said. As soon as you hopped onto Jake, Anthony ran out of the room screaming "Just date already! Don't worry you won't hurt anybody else in this stupid house, Jake!"

You were very confused but you kept on with the video and once it was done you were so happy because it felt as if you and Jake were a couple. "That was exhausting!" You screamed jumping onto Jake's bed. "You got that right" Jake said jumping onto the bed right next to you.

Jake's Bed

You guys looked into each other's eyes and Jake hugged you and said "l love you."
You planted your lips on his and started to kiss him. The kiss quickly turned into a make out and you realized Anthony and you two were the only ones in the house. Jake started to take off your shirt but stopped and looked at you as if he were asking if it was okay. You nodded and smiled. You know the rest.