Love Hurts Others- Jake Paul (pt. 2)

Anthony's P.O.V
How could she do this to me? I thought as I could hear the moans of the girl that I love and Jake! Why can't I be Jake! I love her so much and she never gave me a chance!

Your P.O.V

"Jake that was amazing." You said as you hopped off of him. All he could do was nod. You wondered about Anthony while you and Jake cuddled on his bed. Why was he screaming at us? Why does he even care? You thought.

You got up and told Jake that you would be right back. You walked over to the ratchets room and  saw Anthony laying on the bed with his head in his pillow. You walked over to him and sat down next to him. It took about a minute for him to realize you were there.

"What are you doing here? Why don't you just leave with your boyfriend Jake?" Anthony said with pain in his voice.

"What's wrong? Why are you so mad about me and Jake? I love Jake and you should be proud and happy for us." You said as you looked at the ground.

"Why should I be happy for you guys?" Anthony whispered.

"Because! Plus you didn't answer my question! WHATS WRONG!?" You made sure to say the last bit louder.

The room was completely silent as Anthony took what felt like 10 minutes to answer.

"If I tell you, I'm afraid it's going to ruin our friendship and I don't want that. I want to be friends with you because you are amazing!" Anthony said.

"Anthony, nothing would ruin our friendship. I have known you for years. What's wrong?" You said sad that Anthony thought that you would end your guys friendship.

"I love you" Anthony whispered as he got up and locked himself in the restroom.

You didn't know what to say or do. Except sit there on his bed and look at the wall.

(Do you guys like the story so far? Should I make a part 3) Also I will be taking any requests!)