Falling For Him- Anthony Trujillo

Your P.O.V
You and Anthony were really good friends and you always considered him a friend and that was it. At least you thought that that was it. "Hey Anthony! Whatcha doin?" You said as you walked into the kitchen to grab a water. "Just editing a video. What about you?" He said and wrapped his arm around me.

Anthony and I were always "flirting" with each other if you could even call it that. "I just came downstairs to grab a water" you said walking over to the fridge. You grabbed your water and walked upstairs. You went to your room that you shared with your bestie Tessa.

Today you felt different when you went around Anthony. He looked really cute today
and was also acting really cute. You didn't think anything about that and grabbed your laptop and watched a bit of YouTube.

Anthony's P.O.V
I always had felling for y/n but she only considered you as a close friend so you never told her. I wanted to go check up on her and make sure she was okay. You ran up the stairs into the ratchet room and put on Jake's merch. (merch link in bio 😂)
I walked over to y/n room and knocked on the door. She quickly answered and I went in. She was on her laptop. She looked so beautiful.

Your P.O.V
I heard a knock on the door and quickly responded for them to come in. It was Anthony. He looked so cute. He walked in and kept on staring at me which I was a little confused about. There was about 2 minutes of silent until Anthony broke it. "Hey, um I have a question for you." Anthony said looking at the ground.
"What's up? Is something wrong?" I quickly said worried about what the question was. "No nothing's wrong! Y/n, I really like you and you are one of the sweetest people I've ever met! I don't know what I would do without you and I was wondering will you be my girlfriend?" Anthony said stumbling on a couple of words.
Your faced lightened up and you said "Anthony of course!" getting up to hug him.