Pregnant- Chance Sutton

How could this be happening? You thought to yourself. Everyone stood outside of the bathroom door begging you to get out but you couldn't. You had just taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out positive. How would you tell Chance? You never wanted to open the door.

Chance's P.O.V
What was she doing in there? This is kind of suspicious. You walk up to the door and say "Baby, will you please let me in? I need to know if you are okay." very gently.

Your P.O.V
As soon as you hear Chance's voice call you baby you cry. Would Chance want the baby? You quickly got up and slowly walked over to the door. You thought for a moment on how this moment could change your life. You opened the door and saw Chance, you let him in and saw he had a worried look on his face.
You fell to the ground and started to cry. That's when Chance saw the pregnancy tests and he immediately grabbed them and threw them in the floor.
"You can't be pregnant y/n! Are you serious? I can't have a a fucking baby around the house! What are people going to think?" Chance screamed. All you could do was sit there and cry. Chance walked out of the bathroom and slammed the door shut.
You heard someone open the door and looked up. Your vision was a little blurry from balling your eyes out. You quickly realized that it was Jake. He hugged you as tight as he could like he would never let go and said everything was going to be fine.

Jake's P.O.V
As soon as Chance slammed the door shut I walked into the bathroom and there I saw y/n sitting and crying. I quickly hugged her tight as if I am never going to let go and told her "Everything is going to be fine." I couldn't stand seeing y/n like this. I always had feelings for her but I never know how much I loved her until this moment.
She was beautiful and her personality was amazing but Chance took her for granted. Chance never deserved her. Anger rushed through your body but I controlled it because at this moment y/n needed you and were always going to be there for her.