3

(Cailin's POV)

We pulled up to a grand looking mansion, and if that didn't shock me enough, my eyes bulged when I saw a lamborghini parked outside. Damn these people must be some hell of a youtube group.

"Wow, Vikk. And here I was thinking that you sidemen were a bunch of twelve year olds making meme videos." I said.

Vikk laughed, "Well our videos are still pretty memeable if I do say so myself. You should see the Sidemen vines on Youtube if you really want to see the memes, but I highly suggest you don't unless you want to see numerous videos of Simon and I flying across the sky."

I chuckled lightly as I stepped out of Vikk's car (Vikkscar123;)) and onto the mossy front porch of the Sidemen house.

Vikk unlocked the door and twisted the giant brass knob. I slowly stepped into the grand house, taking in my surroundings. Everything here was just so... modern and pure? That was really the only way I could describe it.

"Wow.." I mouthed as Vikk walked up to me.

All of a sudden I heard numerous shouts from upstairs.

"JJ move!"

"No you move you cunt!"

"Josh get out of the fucking way!"

"All of you shut the fuck up! I want to see Vikky Sticky's new girl!"

Watching 6 boys tumble down the stairs, tripping over each other was honestly the funniest thing I had ever seen in a long time.

Vikk shouted, "All of you fookin CHILL! You're gonna scare her away."

Mumbles of apologies could be heard throughout the small group.

A boy with dark skin with shaved hair stepped forward and said, "Just let us know if Vikk doesn't treat you right and we'll beat his ass for you."

Vikk rolled his eyes, "JJ, chill! We aren't dating, we're just friends. I hope. Anyways, I'm letting her stay here, because she has nowhere else to go. "

Another boy with brown hair stepped forward and took a dramatic bow, "Hey I'm Josh! You can stay here as long as you want, and we sincerely hope that you enjoy your stay at the Sidemen hotel."

All of the boys introduced themselves to me.

I smiled at the group and said, "I'm Cailin. Thank you all so much for letting me stay. I've had a difficult past. But to make it up to you I promise to cook you gourmet meals everyday."

The boy named Tobi shrieked, "OMG so worth it!"

Ethan kicked him and said, "Shut up you little cunt. We can't let her know that we're taking advantage of her for food."

Then he cackled the most maniacal laugh that I hve ever heard. That basically set off a laughing chain for ten straight minutes between the eight of us.

We hung out in the living room for another while when all of a sudden Harry shouted from the kitchen, "Hey, Cailin you should come here and eat something. I don't suppose your options were that great out there."

All eyes were on me. No not now...I couldn't eat. I couldn't risk becoming a fatter pig than I already am.

I stuttered, "Oh um...no thanks. I'm not hungry."

"Oh come on! You're as thin as a stick." JJ protested.

Lies.

"No, really. I'll eat something later if I get hungry." I mumbled

Thankfully Vikk saved the day.

"Alright alright, let's give Cailin a break. She's "feeling really overwhelmed right now. Cailin follow me I'll give you a house tour and show you to your room."

I smiled at Vikk appreciatively, "I would love that. I'll catch up with the rest of you later."

I heard kissy sounds behind Vikk and I as we left the living room. As I walked out I accidentally made eye contact with the boy that hadn't said much since I arrived. I think his name is Simon? His beautiful, sad ocean blue eyes pierced into my dark brown ones, but he immediately looked away.

I looked down at my feet. Was I....disappointed? There's no way I could feel a connection towards him. I barely even spoke to the damn guy!

As soon as Vikk and I were out of earshot of the other Sidemen, I urgently whispered to Vikk, "Did I do something wrong? I don't think Simon likes me very much. He barely said anything to me, and he couldn't even maintain eye contact with me."

Vikk smirked, "Catching feelings for Miniminter, eh?"

"Nuh uh! It's not like that. There's no way. I just wanted to know." I protested.

"I actually don't know what's up with him. Usually he's the one being all talkative and making shit jokes. He's been kind of off since you arrived. Not that it's your fault!" Vikk hastily added after seeing the look of guilt on my face.

Great job Cailin. It's been less than two hours and you've already managed to make this beautiful ass boy dislike you. A boy that you finally felt a connection with...even though it seemed impossible. 

"It's no big deal. Just take me to my room, so I can rest a bit." I muttered as I bit back tears.

Vikk looked worried, but he thankfully let it go. He led me to a room on the second floor.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

Vikk left me alone as I collapsed onto the bed. Simon, Simon, Simon. I sighed.

"What am I going to do about you?"