Chapter Three

*Picture of Harry to the side!*

The whole way back to my house, Cleo and I were screaming about what just happened. Apparently she had switched from being in love with Niall, to being in love with Liam. I knew there was no changing for me, and we talked about that.

"Gracie, he's just so...Perfect!" Cleo gushed for the thousandth time.

Up in the front seat, I could see Mike rolling his eyes. When we got into the house, Cleo and I were jumping up and down, screaming like the little fans girls we were.

Nick came down the stairs, and laughed. "So I'm assuming you two had a good time?"

I flopped down on the seat next to me. "Better than a good time, Nick, It was INCREDIBLE. Liam kissed Cleo, and Harry kissed me!"

He rolled his eyes, and Mike and him went upstairs to go play some video games.

This is why I loved my friends. They come and go in my house as they please, and they use all my stuff whenever they want.

Cleo's phone chirped, and her face lit up. "OH MY GOD, LIAM JUST TEXTED."

"What did he say?" I asked.

She blushed and looked down at the ground. "That he can't wait to see me again."

I got up and hugged her. "Awhh, Cleo! Congrats! I hope we see them again."

"I know, he was so romantic, Grace. He's amazing."

"So is Harry." I said dreamily.

We leaned back on the couch, and just stayed quiet for awhile. I figured she was thinking of Liam, because I was definitely thinking of Harry. Her phone kept going on, and she kept smiling.

I had Harry's number, I just wasn't sure if I should text him or not. I didn't want him to think I was obsessed or something. Even though I really was. After awhile, I decided not to. He was probably sleeping, anyway.

Cleo looked over at me, and giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"Apparently Harry's debating whether he should text you or not. He's freaking out, asking Liam what he should do."

My eyes got wide, and I smiled back. "OMG. Are you freaking serious? Tell him yes, tell him yes!"

Cleo sent a quick text, and I waited. A few seconds later, my heart did a somersault.

Hey there, Goregous Grace. 

I smiled, and said: Hi, Handsome Harry.

The next few hours passed by with just me and Cleo texting our new best friends. Well... We were best friends to them, but to us, they were so much more.

It was about five in the morning when we finally fell asleep. That was the first time I dreamt of Harry Styles, in person.