11. Break

Before diving into the chapter, just wanna do a quick shoutout to my new readers, BTSBUTTERFLY95 oxsailyx17 taehyungnation Jimin_Osamu, thank you so much for your appreciation and support. Apart from that, I would like to recommend armylove5's very unique fanfic to you, titled We Found Us, be sure to check it out.

"Everyone did a good job in the monthly evaluation, su go hae so yo (thanks for all your hard work). Therefore I think...all of you deserve a break. Everyone of you can have two days off on Saturday and Sunday." Bang PD nim broke the good news to the trainees which caused a scene of jubilation.

"Bang PD nim, jin jja? Does it mean I can visit my family in Busan finally?" Ji Soo said in disbelief.

"Yeah, Ji Soo, you and Yoon Hee reinterpreted the song Lost with such beautiful lyrics, this break is a well-deserved one." Bang PD nim patted Ji Soo's head lightly and a drop of happy tear escaped from Ji Soo's eye.

All the trainees applaud to celebrate the good news, they were very excited to see their family and friends for a long time. Only Yoon Hee was forcing a smile, only her family and friends were far far away from Korea, on the other side of the globe.

"What should I do in these 2 days then?" Yoon Hee muttered to herself.

* * *

"Hi, lovelies. I am finally on Skype again. I miss you guys so much." Yoon Hee waved hello to Sarah and Abby in front of her computer, after talking to her aunt on the phone.

"Yoon Hee, I miss you too, it's like I haven't seen your face for ages already." Abby grumbled.

"Yoon Hee, you should definitely Skype with us more, don't just text us." Sarah chimed in. "Wait, it should be...10 am in Korea now, you don't have to go to Bighit today?"

"I have 2 days off today and tomorrow, so I can finally have a long chat with you guys? So what are you guys up to these days?" Yoon Hee asked.

Sarah and Abby talked about the part-time job they found in a thrift shop, Yoon Hee laughed at the funny incidents and customers that her friends shared with her. And then Abby shifted the topic to Yoon Hee's trainee life, "Yoon Hee, so what about you? Any funny stuffs to share with us?"

"What funny stuffs do you expect? My life is anything but funny." Yoon Hee sighed.

"So...did you meet BTS?" Abby asked and lifted her eyebrows while Sarah opened her eyes wide, anticipating Yoon Hee's answer.

"Yeah, just once near the building of Bighit, well and...Seok Jin for a several times." Yoon Hee said hesitantly, she was not sure whether to tell the truth to her friends, friends who fangirled over BTS so much. And she regretted her decision immediately after hearing her friends screaming like crazy on the other side of the screen.

"Oh my god, that's so unfair, I am so jealous of you, Yoon Hee. Why couldn't I be you?" Abby protested.

"Yoon Hee, how can you...Jinnie is my ultimate bias, I just want to meet him once in real life, but you...you meet him for a several times!" Sarah cried out loud.

"Hey guys, don't be like that." Yoon Hee sighed.

"How come you can see Jinnie several times? Did you talk to him? Are you guys friends?" Abby bombarded Yoon Hee with several questions.

"Yeah, I talked to him. And we become friends." Yoon Hee answered carefully, she didn't want to go into the details to irritate the fangirls but her friends didn't stop interrogating her, of course.

"Where did you meet Seok Jin? What did you guys talk huh? How's Jinnie in real life? Is he such a sweetheart or more of a manly man?" Sarah kept pressing on Yoon Hee.

"Well I met him in Bighit most of the time, once on the street when I was...um carrying the luggage, moving to the new apartment. We mainly talked about, well you know my trainee life and he gave me some advice as a sunbae, he is really nice and helpful. He has his sweet side and manly side I guess."

"Yoon Hee, you are hiding something. You know you are the worst liar I have ever seen Everytime you lie, you look away." Sarah shook her head slowly,

Yoon Hee pressed her lips into a line, she knew she couldn't hide from her friends, so she basically spilled everything to them, but not her inner feelings, well actually she was not quite sure how her heart felt about Seok Jin. As she revisited those events, she only became more unclear whether the feelings she had was just admiration towards a sunbae or love towards an oppa.

"What?! He sent you home, he is such a sweet and caring guy. Hey Yoon Hee, how come you didn't tell us earlier on?"

"Yoon Hee, he did so many things for you, don't tell me you are not moved. Oh, how many girls in the world would kill to be you? Jesus, seriously, my friend you are the luckiest woman in the world and it seems like you don't have a clue about that."

Yoon Hee rolled her eyes towards the remarks of her friends, she denied the feelings she might had for Seok Jin, but the more she denied her feelings, the more her heart felt betrayed.

"God, it's already 1 am. We had to go now, we have early shift tomorrow. Bye Yoon Hee and " Sarah yawned and waved goodbye to her friend.

"Don't know when you are free to Skype again, I hope it will be very soon." Abby didn't said the word goodbye, because goodbye means leaving.

Yoon Hee bid farewell to her besties from the other side of the world and closed her laptop reluctantly. She didn't know what to do after the Skype, she tried to get some sleep but she couldn't push aside the thoughts on Seok Jin. She kept thinking about him, he had taken up an important position in her heart without her knowing. She rolled on her bed, but it didn't help with her sleeping, so she decided to go back to Bighit to work on some music to clear her mind.

* * *

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Yoon Hee was singing one of her favourite song while playing the guitar she picked up from the floor in the recording studio. The applause from the other side of the room made her quiver, she looked up only to find the man who was the reason for her foggy mind. Kim Seok Jin.

"You forgot to lock the door so I came in. I like that song too, Coldplay is one of my favourite artist." Seok Jin said behind the glass that separated him and Yoon Hee, "I thought all the trainees are on a break, why are you here?"

"I didn't have anything to do anyways, so why not come back?" Yoon Hee said bluntly with a hint of sadness, Seok Jin sensed it immediately.

"That means you are free tonight right? Come to our dorm and have dinner with us. And I will be cooking, lucky you." Seok Jin suggested and Yoon Hee was shocked at his words.

* * * * *

Hey lovelies, hope you enjoy this chapter, there's gonna be some Yoonjin chapters ahead<3 something sweet before it turns heartbreaking again:( Yeah I am taking you on a rollercoaster:p

Pull an all-nighter again for you guys, I don't wanna make you guys wait any longer:) Please VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW to show your love. Get Lost Stars to 100 votes, it's getting closer and closer, hope it reaches 100 before I publishes the next chapter;) I will do a Would You Rather if you guys made it xd

Sarangheyo and I will see you in the next chapter<3