18. Lost and Found

Before going into the chapter, I would love to thank @oahzail, @Fanaticwolf, @MYSTERIA_Silver and @Chandelpandemonium for your readership, especially @Chandelpandemonium for leaving so many sweet comments, they made my day:) Therefore I would like to dedicate this chapter to you, sweetie<3

Seok Jin slowly pulled away and asked Yoon Hee, "Why did you come to the studio at this time?"

"Hmm, to return the surprise?" Yoon Hee grabbed the guitar from the corner and a stool to sit down. She placed her fingers on the fingerboards and tried out a few chords.

Seok Jin frowned as he didn't know what to expect, "So you are performing for me or what?" Yoon Hee nodded her head slightly and cleared her throat.

Please don't see just a boy get lost in insecurities
Please see him as the handsome guy who always sings well
Hold my hand, let's see where we can get tomorrow
Things may not go like what we have dreamed or planned
But I have your back and you have mine in this journey
So let's just run and forget all our fears

We couldn't see the end
Wander like a lost sheep and search for meaning
But are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

"You changed the lyrics of the song?" Though Seok Jin could not remember all the lyrics as it was all in English, he knew that the words were changed, and he knew it was about him.

"Then now, it becomes a song between the two of us only." Yoon Hee said, "So are you ready to take my hand and run with me?"

Seok Jin hesitated, it's not that he didn't want to run, but he didn't know if it's right to dream on and kept struggling to fly like a nestling.

"But I don't know to where I am running......everything seems so unclear."

"Then let me ask you one question, what made you want to become a Kpop idol in the first place?"

He remembered Jimin asking him the same question before their debut, before they became so big, before they became the worldwide famous Kpop boy group.

"Jin hyung, it's 2 am now, you are still dancing?"

"What about you, Jiminie? Why are you still at the company during this time?" Seok Jin grabbed the bottle from the corner and sat down to drink a mouthful of water.

"I am just working in the studio, to practice my vocals. The monthly evaluation is next week, I need to make it through."

"You can do it, I am sure. Your voice is great, it's unique and high-pitched." Jimin smiled sheepishly when he was complimented by his hyung. Seok Jin still remembered the shy mochi when they had only known each other for a few months.

"Hyung, do you think we could make it to the debut stage?" Jimin sat down by the mirror, facing Seok Jin.

Seok Jin had never thought of going this far at that time, he just wanted to give this a shot if he failed then he would just complete his bachelor's degree in acting and pursue a career in acting.

"Well I haven't really think of this before actually." Seok Jin pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Then what makes you want to become a Kpop idol in the first place?"

"Hmm...I want to prove myself to others, I want to become successful, I don't want to be seen as a nobody."

"Hyung, how are you going to become successful when you can't debut?" Jimin made a few snickers, "Then let's make it to the debut stage together."