How you two cuddle..

Tank: Dempsey was charming and loving, but he wasn't really the cuddling type. But pretty much all of the time he will succumb to your warm, small figure and pull you onto his lap, his face in the crook of your neck, his strong arms wrapped around you and felt all of his problems just drift away. He felt peaceful.

Takeo: Takeo had a big weakness for your cuddles. He likes the gentleness and calming feel of you against him. When you two cuddle it'll be your head against his chest with one hand next to it, he'll have one arm around you pulling you close and his other hand on yours. Sometimes you go as far as to wrapping your legs around his torso which he found incredibly cute.

Richtofen: Although he would never admit it, he enjoyed cuddling with you. It would normally happen late at night if he couldn't sleep or woke up in the middle of the night. You two would lay down, your face in the crook of his neck with his lips against your forehead which he had been previously giving small kisses, he would have both arms around you as you did to him. Little moments like these reminded him that not all things are bad in this world.

Nikolai: Holy shit. When are you two NOT cuddling? You would normally curl into a ball on his lap with your head against his chest as his big arms wrapped around you. It was comforting to both you and him, and you both didn't care who saw.