(Crew x Reader) - Pt 2

Time skip- Later that day

Your P.O.V

After the horde was fought and the guys did whatever they had to do, you decided to stay with them. And they couldn't be happier about your decision.

You all decided to stay at 'Der Eisendrache' for the night and maybe the next few days, to rest for a while. Richtofen seemed extremely reluctant in accepting the idea when Dempsey proposed it, but he came around after your input.

Richtofen led you 4 to two rooms, all torn down and completely damaged.

But you guys didn't really care. The walls were mostly secure, there was a stable roof. Beds, even. It's more than any of you could ever had wished for in the cold harsh weather.

You sat at the entrance way with your arms around crossed legs, partially to warm yourself but mostly for comfort. Your eyes looked over the bridge that connected where you guys were to the rest of the facility. You closed your eyes for a bit, feeling the frosty air penetrate your cold skin. You felt a presence behind you.

You turned your head around to see Dempsey.

He sat down next to you, soon tailed by Nikolai, Takeo and even Richtofen. Richtofen leant against a wall while Nikolai, Takeo and Tank were sitting down with you.

"You okay?" Tank spoke up, with his question directed at you.

"Of course" You smiled, turning to him.

Dempsey looked down slightly and out a gloved hand over his face.

You heard a chuckle from Takeo and soon Nikolai joined in.

"Dempsey's got a special feeling" Nikolai grinned, but soon that smile faded as he looked towards the floor.

Tank growled.

"Listen, Russian. Stop blurting things out of your god damn mouth. shUTUp-" Tank blushed from embarrassment.

His voice cracked.

The rest of you, including Richtofen, began laughing hystetrically.

Your eyes met his with a bright smile as you giggled. He half smiled and chuckled a bit, slightly inching closer to you for comfort.

Richtofen takes notice of this and soon walks over, without a word, closing the gap between you two, completely disabling any further attempts for Tank to get closer.

You thought nothing of it, but Dempsey was a bit pissed..

Tank's P.O.V

God damned Richtofen...the bastard knows how to push my buttons. My voice crack was already unnecessarily annoying, but now this.

I don't know why i'm getting so worked up over this. God, Nikolai is right. It's official. I like her.

This gives me a bad impression. If, or when, she finds out she will probably assume that whenever there is a woman around i immediately take the dive. I genuinely like her.. and i have a feeling the others might as well.

"I'll be right back" I harshly spoke, leaving all 4 of them.

I could tell they were all staring thoroughly at me, but i ignored it and kept moving. I needed time to myself.

Takeo's P.O.V

The negative energy exchanged between Richtofen and Dempsey once again left us in an uncomfortable situation. I edged closer to Y/N, noticing her confusion.

"Don't mind the American, he gets worked up easily" I stated, receiving a simple nod from her in response.

"Yes, liebe, you get used to it."