Dating

After Justin said I was special the vibe became calmer, it seemed that we known each other for years. I was not sure if he should declare me to Justin or wait for him to do it. We stood there for 2 hours with my head on his legs and he stroked my hair in a soft way.
The next morning I woke up again in my bed, I did not remember how I had arrived. It was probably Justin. When I heard the door open I thought it was Justin, but it was the nurse.
H:Where is Justin?
N(nurse):Hailey, come with me I have to show u something's
She put me in the wheelchair and took me to the garden, I found it strange because I had never been there. But when I saw a table with food and Justin sitting a smile sketched on my face.
J:Miss? Come with me.
H:Sure Mr. Bieber.
J:So what do u want for breakfast?
H:Tea.
J:Tea?
H:Yes.
J:Just Tea?
H:Yeah ur being creepy.
J:No, u are being creepy, who drinks just tea at the morning.
H:Hailey Rhode Baldwin.
J:Good answer.
H:So can u tell me what are we doing here.
J:Just enjoy the moment.
H:Okay...
And so we continue the breakfast, quiet.
J:I can ask you some quick questions, but I need to have quick answers as well.
H:Yes, but let me warn you that I'm afraid of the questions.
J: Okay let's go. Fav color?
H:Black.
J:Fav food?
H:Hamburger.
J:Fav sport?
H:Basket.
J:Will u date me?
For some time I stood still not knowing what to say. How Justin asked me to date him.How Justin Drew Fucki ** Bieber asked me to date me?
J:Hails, you're the most perfect girl I've ever met. Although you have strange tastes but I love you the way you are and that's what makes you special. Will you date with me?
H:Oh Justin , yes , yes,1000 yes.