Chapter Seven-The Power.

"The power of bioluminescent algae compels you!" Elora repeatedly yelled as the darkness surrounded her.

"Nooooooooo," Hissed the darkness. "The algae compelsssss youuuu."

"I own this algae, man!"

"I ammmmmm a girrrrrrrrl."

"Really? Well, I don't really care about your gender because you are trying to infiltrate my lungs! And I just do not understand why you are such a psychiatry! Just déjame ir!"

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii willllll nevvvvverrrrr let youuuuu gooooooooo."

"Then I'll have to find my own way out. Oh, by the way, the power of bioluminescent algae compels you ya rude gardening tool!"

The darkness began to infiltrate her lungs, which Elora was not very proud of. She'd felt better things. For example; Anything other than this.

She heard screams, cries, and felt the pain that everyone else was holding in their hearts.

This was it. They were all going to die, even though it was supposed to be one person dying every thirteen days.

No.
She couldn't give up.

"Hey, darkness woman! I need to use the restroom! May I please go to the potty?"

"Ooofffff courseeeeeee."

"Great. Thank you!"

As the darkness unwrapped itself around her, she pulled her key out her pocket, and held it up in the air.
The sun hit it perfectly, catching the attention of every bit of the darkness.

"The power of bioluminescent algae compels you!"

For some reason, the darkness shrieked at the key, and scattered off. Well that was easy.

Several cheers rang on, but quickly stopped as two small voices said something at the same time.

"Where's our sister?"