Witness

(A/N)
This is a small YoonSeok fanfic I wrote and I'll post it in parts on here.
WARNING: In this story there's non explicit violence, suicidal thoughts, mention of abuse and rape.

If you're up to it, then I hope you like it, people.

〰〰〰〰

Prologue

The night was cold and the city was ugly, but he didn't mind anymore. The only thing that mattered was his way to the bridge. It was so cold Hoseok's thin jacket couldn't keep his fragile skin warm. But it was okay. It was completely fine. Because he was walking towards his freedom, and that was what really mattered.

×÷×

He finished the transaction before throwing the laptop to the river. He didn't need it anymore. All his plans were already moving and he only had to wait some more hours to be finally free from that city.

He was walking when a policeman saw him. He recognized it immediately and Yoongi had no other option but run.

÷×÷

〰〰〰〰

Chapter 1. Witness

The cold felt familiar, almost friendly and welcoming as he climbed the not so high railing that separated him from his end.

Hoseok decided to let the shoes on the road as a silent clue for a stranger. Maybe, just maybe, someone would notice that another person vanished from that place.

His feet met the freezing metal as he stood still looking into the deep dark river he was about to join. The shattered boy felt a funny tickle in his stomach, like when he was so afraid of heights he couldn't even walk on that bridge without his knees failing to hold his weight. But now it felt different, more like freedom. He breathed deeply the cold air around him and dedicated his last broken smile to the city of dead angels.

Unexpectedly, his thoughts were distracted by a sound and Hoseok turned around hearing fast steps running towards him. A green haired boy crossed at the speed of light by his side not noticing him at all. And after him a big man stopped abruptly, took out a sun and pointed at that boy. Something in Hoseok felt the need to scream, warn the boy, and so he did without being able to stop his mouth.

The streetlights were illuminating the surrounding enough for him to see the small figure of the boy turn with a gun in hand and he shot, a loud bang breaking the peace of the silence and startling Hoseok, who found himself jumping from the railing and running towards the big man now lying on the ground. For some reason he took out his phone just about to call the police, when a hand pulled him up on his feet and made him wish he would have jumped when he had the chance.

"Don't. You call, you're dead" a fire gun was pointing right to his face and Hoseok froze dropping the phone.