Chapter 8-BIRTHDAY

Bella pov

        I woke up around 9 ish. "Gleeish." I was awake for about ten minutes before I remembered something. "ITS MY FRIGGEN BIRTHDAY BETCHEEEEESSSS!!!" Raven turned over and slapped me in her sleep. I pinched her. Then she woke up. "Mother fucker! Off with your head, asshole!" I laughed. I got my key, locked my door, and made bacon, sausage, and pancackes for me and Raven. "So, wanna go get in the pool?" We were done eating and we were bored. "Hell yeah!" We put on our bikinis.

 "Hell yeah!" We put on our bikinis

My bikini

Ravens bikini

Ravens bikini

       We went outside and put on sunscreen, because I don't want to be a burnt ass bitch. I saw Brendon smoking a cigarette on his back deck. He looked up and saw me looking at him. I waved and he smiled and waved back. I had 15 minutes to kill before I could get in the water because of the sunscreen. I jumped the fence. "Wassup, homie?" He laughed and put out the cigarette. Raven came and sat next to me. "Hey Mr. Urie! I didn't know you lived back here!" I grinned. "Yeah, I didn't know until yesterday!" Brendon laughed. "I still don't know how you didn't notice me for three months! I've seen you a couple times, but not once did you notice me!" Raven snickered. "Bella, you dumba- I mean very smart person!" Her face went red. I giggled. Raven gasped. "What the fuck! You never giggle! Not since you were ten!" I shrugged. "Well Brendon's an ASSHOLE, so I don't really care anymore." She looked between me and Brendon. "What the hell is going on here?" I looked at her confusedly. Then it clicked. "Ooooohhhhh yeeeaaaaahhhh! Me and Brendon are kinda close because he's been torturing me everyday for the past two months so I could bring my grade up. I've got it to a c+ now!" She nodded. "Ohhh, okay!" I looked at the time. "Hey Brendon, you wanna swim with us? Mom won't care as long as there's no funny business! Because you're my teacher n shit." He said okay and went inside. Five minutes he came out in swimming trunks and no shirt. FUCK MY FRICK FRACK PADDLE WACKIN LIFE!!! We jumped back over the fence and swam for a few hours.
      We dried off and ordered pizza. When it got here, we went inside, watched Disney movies, and fell asleep on the couch.