Chapter 12

Bella pov 

         "So today we're going to work on the assignment that I gave out Friday. Turn to the second page of the packet. If you have yet to complete the first page, that will be your homework tonight." Thank goodness we finished the first page on Friday in tutoring! I hate homework. Then he started telling us how to do the second page. I bit my lip and looked down at the paper and furrowed my eyebrows as i looked at the 6th question. It was a very complex question that you had to write out. Who knew that english could ever be this difficult? Bren- I mean Mr. Urie was helping Jason when he looked up and saw me. For some reason, after that, he finished helping him and walked to his desk weirdly and sit down in a hurry. I unfurrowed my eyebrows, but continued to bite my lip because it was a habit of mine. He looked at me again, but this time, he had a different look in his eyes. They were much darker than the light brown they were a few seconds ago. He looked at me a moment longer before he looked away again. i don't know what that look was, but it was sexy!                                                                                                                                                       Eventually, class ended and tutoring began. We finished the page and had an hour to spare. "So, why did you walk back to your desk so weirdly after you finished helping Jonah? And then when you sat down, your eyes were like five shades darker and you gave me a look and i had no idea what it was!" He stared down at the floor as if it were the most interesting thing in the room at the moment and his cheeks were tinted a light red color. Oh my goodness! I'm pretty sure I just made him blush! But why is he blushing? That is the question. When he looked back up at me, he looked so flustered and it was adorable! "I uh um I got a ummmm I uh I just uh" He couldn't seem to spit it out. "Brendon, whatever it is, you can tell me. We've known each other for three months now. You can tell me anything, Bren." I put my hand on his shoulder. he looked at  and his face got even more red. "I got a a b-b-b-bo-n-n-er." I giggled, then chuckled, then laughed, then i was rolling on the floor in histarics. When I finally got up, the looked on his face was still flustered. "Who turned you on big guy? Who's the lucky gall to have you crushing on her?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. he gave me that 'are you being for real right now?' look. He took a really deep breath. "Uh y-yo-ou." My face fell. My insides were screaming.FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! FRIIIIICCCCCKKKKK!!!!!! "Well that sure puts a twist on things." I took a sharp intake of breath. Okay, I can do this! "Y-you like me? A stu-student?" He nodded. "Like not just because I'm pretty?" He shook his head. "No, no, no, never! Personality overpowers looks any day! Looks should always just be a bounus! It's just that you were biting your lip and you wouldn't stop and I couldn't help but be tur-" I couln't resist any longer. I grabbed him by the sides of his face and pressed my lips to his perfect, plump, soft lips. This was so much better than I imagined! We pulled apart about thirty seconds later even though I never wanted to stop. Our fourheads rested against one another. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." I whispered. He laughed as we pulled apart. "On the contrary, Angle."
          We parted ways and went home. We both decided that we would talk about the kiss tomorrow because our tutoring time is up. I touched my lips where he kissed me. I could still feel the pressure from where we had kissed just minutes ago.