Chapter 1

I'm updating almost everything because I want to

I'm updating almost everything because I want to.☺️

No one's pov

Our story begins in a room, bare of family photos and windows. Filled with cries of longing for love, cries from a 12 year old boy. Blue eyes, orange sweat jacket, navy blue shoulder length hair, twin scars on his cheek, and an empty heart.

In a office located in lothal capital city police headquarters a man sits. Dark brown hair, vivid green eyes, dull police uniform, tears dripping on paperwork, and an empty heart.

In a room of a mansion a woman leans on a door frame. Blond hair, hazel eyes, phone in hand, sobs of sorrow, a baby's crib in the corner with no baby for it, and an empty heart.

You might be wondering how this came to be, let's go back fifteen minutes earlier.

Ezra's pov

My name is Ezra Brigder, abandoned son of Ephraim and Mira Bridger. Why am I abandoned? Because I'm weak, at least that's what they said before they dumped me here.

After that I went from foster home to foster home only to always come back here, every time for a different reason. I dropped a glass, forgot a chore, said something back. Either way it doesn't matter because lately no one has taken me in for a single reason I had never known about until now, I found my paper work while cleaning the file cabinets.

It turns out I have lung cancer with only no one knows how long to live, no one wants to adopt a kid who's going to die within at least two years. I'll die without a family to care about me, who would anyways.

Kanan's pov

I work at lothal's police headquarters, mainly office work but sometimes in the field. I'm doing my daily paperwork when I hear my phone ring. I check it and see it's my wife Hera, she doesn't normally call me at work.

I become concerned and answer the phone "Hey Hera, what's going on?" I listen to what she tells me and start to feel tears fall. Once she tells me the news she claims she has to go and hangs up. I slowly put the phone back into my pocket, I stare at my paperwork and don't fight my tears that start to flow freely on to the sheets of paper.

Hera's pov

I pull into the garage humming my favorite song on the radio, I just got back from a doctor appointment to check on me and Kanan's baby that I'm pregnant with. For the past two years we've had miscarriages but I know this time it'll work out. I rub my tummy thinking about the baby and get out of the car.

Once through the door of our house or in reality, mansion I get a phone call from the doctors office. Probably the results, I answer. "Hello?" "Lothal medical center, is this Hera Jarrus?" "Yes it is, how are the results?" I smile "Mrs Jarrus I'm so sorry, the results... They.... Hmf...."

I stand in the doorway of the baby room and frown. "What? What's wrong?" I listen to the doctors words and start to cry "I'm so sorry Mrs Jarrus, maybe things will be different next time." I hang up and lean in the doorway and look to the crib. It happened again, I lost the baby.....

Hope you guys liked this and let me know what you think of this

Col out🏵️🌸🏵️🌸🏵️🌸🏵️