That's Aleina Sanders

She was dancing in her flannel crop top and ripped jeans like no one was watching. But everyone was watching. Her effortless long curly hair moved with the way her body moved from side to side. Each curve of hers I examined was like a painting by Da Vinci. I stared at her for so long I forgot to get another damn drink like I was supposed to. But I couldn't tear my eyes off her. I just couldn't.

1 Hour Earlier...

     I was running around looking for my purse. But I couldn't seem to find it. I knew I had left it on the end of the bed. Oh wait- CRAP IT'S RIGHT THERE ON MY ARM! The struggles of being a total dumb dumb. I've got a half hour before the party tonight, I can totally make it. But I still have to pick up the girls, fuck. Then my phone rang.

"Hey Leina you got the drinks?" my best friend Sara asked.

"No dammit Sara I'm still doing my makeup."

"Why the hell are you STILL doing your makeup Leina? You have like 10 minutes before everyone's expecting you!"

"Chill Sara I'll be there in a few." 

"Sure."

     As I hopped into my car and sped toward The Spot I forgot to pick up the drinks, so I turned around to go to the liquor store. As I parked in the smallest parking space like ever I ran inside. Bob, the store owner knew what I was here for so he picked up the 20 boxes of beer and set them on the counter and waved at me. 

"Thanks Bob your a lifesaver." I said.

"Yeah yeah, just go get Michael Miccoy drunk so you can draw on his face with a sharpy kiddo."

I laughed then began to say "Thank you Bo-"

But Bob turned me around to face the door and I just laughed again.

      As I was speeding down the small road that led to The Spot I saw the little lantern lights strung from tree to tree above it. I saw hardly any cars thank God no one was hear yet. I hopped out of my car and went around to the back and got out the beers. As I was carrying the beers toward the picnic table 2 by 2 I noticed something off. But then I remembered Ray was here to help me set up for the Last Party of the Summer. So I turned around and there he was already unloading the other boxes of beer.

 "Little fragile thing like you carryin' beer boxes?" he said.

"Who the fuck you callin' fragile, I'd say your manhood is pretty fragile."

"You wanna take a peek?"

"Perv." I muttered.

"I'm just playin' you know that." he said with a laugh.

"Your Andrew's brother how am I supposed to know?" I said as I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"You got me there." he said.

"Well I need you to go lift up the bar over there k?" I said with a little bit of bossiness in my voice.

"Alright, what are you gonna do?" he asked.