Party Crasher

Rudy's Point Of View

     I made my way towards this party girl and I could hear Jax chanting my name. I stopped in my tracks suddenly because I realized, I hadn't figured out what I was going to say to her. The struggles of being a guy. I was standing here like an idiot trying to figure out what I was going to say to this Aleina girl. I didn't even know the first thing to being someone like her, a partier. 

      I turned around and went back to the mini bar. Jax was giving me the most infuriating look he could. I laughed at him. He turned around and I knew now he was going to give me the silent treatment. Way to go Rudy, you screwed up your first ever chance with a friend and a girl. Great.

"Your such a dumbass you know that?" Jax said.

"My feet they wouldn't move any further I-" I blurted.

"Which is a sign of being nervous dude." Jax said.

"No shit Sherlock." I said.

"It's fine, I'll get Lainie to help out with the beers and I'll go introduce you to Ms. Party Girl." Jax said with a smile. 

"Jax what the hell!" I said.

"Shut up you'll be fine I've got you."

Aleina's Point Of View

     All of a sudden I saw a boy moving through the crowd but then he froze. He was looking right at me. I closed my eyes and went back to dancing with the rest of my friends. What struck me was he looked new which was the only thing now on my mind. And then the music paused and they played my favorite song, "Hey Soul Sister". I've always been fond of the song and the way it put my mind at ease but ever since I started throwing parties, they always played the remix. 

     Then things really got in full swing as I laughed and danced. I spun around smiling happy as ever. I forgot all my troubles but the one little thing that nagged at the back of my mind was that boy. I was trying my best to forget it. I couldn't show that I wasn't having a good time. Heaven knows how that would effect everyone else. So I kept my smile on my face. 

     Then somehow the music got extremely loud and all I heard was the music. My mind and the music somehow connected and then I really let loose. I looked to the right of me and there stood the boy and my mind disconnected with the music and was running at full speed now. His eyes, they were sparkly blue like the bluest ocean. And I didn't notice that I was biting my thumb nail,  I couldn't hold it together, there was something about this new boy I couldn't put my finger on it. 

    As Jax was giving this guy a really intense talk the blue eyed boy rolled his eyes. But he looked so serious. He gave off an original kind of pissed off look but he made it look good. It suit him. His eyes then changed a little to a cold blue and he shook his head and put his right hand to his forehead as if he was checking to see if he had a fever. But he wiped the sweat off his forehead and smiled. A serious boy like him could even make a smile the brightest thing on the planet. Then Jax and the blue eyed boy began were 5 steps away from me and Jax waved. "This is Rudy, Rudy Anderson." he said with a wide smile on his face.

"So um where ya' from Rudy?" I said with a hint of curiosity. 

"Chicago, lived there all my life til my dad made me stay here." he said with annoyance.

"I've never been to Chicago, or anywhere else for that matter but Sweetwaterville." I said forcing myself to sound happy. 

"Oh." he said with some sympathy.

"Yeah everyone that's lived here has either never ever left the place or has only visited the next town over, Brookswood." Jax said trying to sound smart.

"You got a drink yet city boy?" I asked.

"Yeah Jax helped me out." he said shrugging. 

"Oh that's nice, you should uh go dance or something." I said with nervousness.

"I'm not a dancer." he said straight forwardly.

"Oh well, your gonna dance. I'm gonna make you." I said with a laugh.

"No, I'm not." he said bluntly.

"Dude you shouldn't have said that." Jax said.

     And with that I grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor where the crowd was. He gave me a "I hate you." look but I didn't seem to mind at all. I laced his fingers with mine and he twirled me round. I laughed. Then he broke out the Salsa and I knew he could dance. I was so full of joy. But then I thought of my father. 

Rudy's Point Of View

    As she pulled me towards the dance floor I gave her a pissed off look. But she just smiled brightly like it was nothing. I twirled her around and she laughed. I felt at peace with myself and the world. I guess I'll have to thank my gut for asking the driver to pull over right around here. She looked so full of joy and happiness so I broke out the Salsa and she smiled widely like there was nothing wrong in the world. But then her expression changed for two seconds and her smile was back. 

Aleina's Point Of View

    As we kept dancing to the Salsa like crazy people I heard a loud roar of a car. I stopped dancing and turned around in the blink of an eye. And there he stood. Alex Romanio. The leader of the gang on the bad side of the tracks of Sweetwaterville. He and I had a history, the party girl and the gang leader quite the pair we were. He looked at me and gave me his famous Romanio smirk and then laughed as he saw who I was dancing with. I gave him the worst glare I could imaginable and he spit on the ground. Then the music went silent. And he laughed.

"Who ya dancing with doll?" he yelled from the other side of The Spot.

"None of your god damn business bitch!" I yelled.

"Doll you and I both know it's pointless for you and I to argue like this." he said with a evil smile.

"Shut up you two timing bastard you know what you did." I said with rage.

"It was just one person doll." he said with a shrug.

"Get out of here Alex, now." I said with anger.

"Doll you and I both know I was just getting started." then he pulled out a gun from his back pocket and aimed with a smirk on his lips and a gleam in his bright green eyes.