2

Part 2
-
Dear,broken one

Papers fell from your locker again.

I didn't see what they said before you hurried and picked them up.

You taped them to the inside of your locker again.

I wish I could see them and deny those harsh things that they say about you.

I only saw a bit of them that time a saw inside your Locker from afar. I didn't see much.

I wish I had though,but you almost saw me looking and I didn't want you to notice me.

I wish I could look into your beautiful green eyes longer. I only see them sometimes. They don't look so happy.

Their as if the animals in the beautiful forest where seeing their trees cut down and gone. No more do they have homes.

It's sad, I don't want to see your eyes like that. I want to see the forest bloom with green trees and joy.

Your deep brown hair is thick and wavy. It's beautiful. Unlike mine. Mine is thick and brown, also, but raggedy. You can't tell that it's thick. It's not beautiful, It only causes me headaches. At least that's what I think.

I'm in three of your classes and lunch. You never notice me though. Your always in the back of the room in the corner. I'm always in the middle near the window. I like hearing what's outside. It's calming.

I wish I could sit next to you. But I can't. I'm sorry. I might soon. Just not now.

Love, the scaredy cat.