30

Part 30
---
I was awaken by a loud crash downstairs. I walk out of my room and creep down the stairs. Nothing.

I go into the kitchen and see three hooded figures,wearing black clothing and masks covering they're faces. I gasped when they spotted me and pointed a pink gun at me.

Why pink?

Oh shoot.

These guys are the ones who rob houses and shoot people who spot them with pink bullets. "Baby,what's going on down here,"I heard my mom question.  She appears into the kitchen and gasps. One of the other guys pointed a gun at my her.

"Please don't,"I plead. "Shut up!,"the one with the gun pointed at me shouts.

We hear sirens in the distance and they start to freak out. "Which one of you called the police!,"The one on the left shouts. 

We didn't.

The police barges into the house and point guns at the three people. "Shit,"a female voice mumbles from the one on the right. They still had guns pointed at us. "Put the guns down!,"A female cop shouts. "Okay,"the one pointing at me said. "But first, I need to get my job done.,"he says with a smirk.

Then I feel a quick and shark pain go through my side. I scream out and fall to the ground. Everything goes blurry and I hear people shout. I see the blurry shapes of the cops grabbing the three people and others call for the ambulance,that's waiting outside. "Stay with me baby,"my mom says and repeats. I feel myself being lifted and taken out the house. People pushed on the wound to stop it from bleeding and pulled a mask over my head. It lay on my nose and gave me air that I once lost.

Then everything goes black.