Chapter 9

A/N: Gah long time no see my little Soldiers! If you read more than one of my books you know that I have a lot in progress so it's hard trying to balance out updates and I apologize! I hope this was worth it! Not much going on it, but it's something for now! We're getting close to Harry and Aiden meeting again!

Dedicated to: @laurentommoxo for the lovely comment. Go follow her! x

OH! And Niall and Lucas' ship name is LIALL! Ship it, ship it hard! x

XX

“Mmm,” Louis moaned twitching in his sleep. He could feel pleasure coursing through him. “Uhh,” He whined his back arching up a little. Louis slowly opened his eyes only to find a lump under the covers in front of him. “H-haz,” He moaned. Fingers dug into his hips as a response and Louis could feel the vibrations around him as Harry hummed. “Fuck!” He moaned and ripped the duvet off to see Harry smirking up at him as he deep throated Louis.

    He pulled off wiping his mouth with this thumb. “Good morning,” He greeted innocently.

    Louis whined at the loss of heat around his now fully erect member. “Mm, yeah morning. Come on, need your mouth,” He said waving his arms around.

    “Hmm, that’s no way to ask now is it,” He teased.

    “God dammit Harry this is not the time. Please,” Louis begged wiggling around and thrusting his hips up needing something, anything really.

    “Such a needy lad,” Harry laughed.

    “Mhm, so needy. I need those pretty lips around my cock baby come on,” Louis urged his eyes closed tightly. Harry just smirked before leaning back in taking Louis into his mouth all in one go. “Fuck!” Louis practically screamed.

    Harry pulled back shaking his head. “You do realize we’re about to have several bodies in our room because of that.” Harry stood up off the bed walking over to his own and laying down, pulling his phone out. “You might want to run off to the bathroom,” He said not evening looking over at him.

    Louis could hear feet running up the stairs. “I’m not done with you,” He said before rushing to the bathroom and locking the door.

    “What was that?” Anne asked as her and Jay barged into the room panicked.

    “Oh I think Louis tripped over something on his way into the bathroom, he’s okay,” Harry answered.

    “Lou,” Jay asked knocking on the door.

    “Yeah Mum?”

    “Are you okay Sweetie?”

    “I’m fine. Like Harry said I just tripped is all.”

    “Okay. Hurry up or you’ll be late for school!”

    “Sure thing Mum!”

    Jay and Anne left the room and once the door clicked shut Louis poked his head from around the door. “You’re on your own now,” Harry laughed. “Better take care of the quick too, we don’t want to be late now do we?” Harry smirked before standing up and leaving the room as well.

    Louis sighed and mumbled annoyed, “Thanks Mum.”

~.~

    “You know they really are quite cute,” Louis said to Harry as they made their way towards the school. Lucas was leaning against the side of the building with Niall in front of him whispering something that had the boy blushing and laughing.