love at first sight.

While I waited for the bus to go back home, I heard of couple of boys walking I started to get nervous. My bus came thanks god. While I put my school metro card in the slot the boys behind me started to shout, “Open the door please!” The bus driver stoped the bus and opens the door. In my head I said ‘darn it why!’. The bus was empty. I sat. The boys got in, that’s when I realized it was a group for 5. They just looked at me. “Hey babe may I seat next to you?” One of the boys asked me with his british accent “Su. su.. Sure why not.” I replied. The other 4 boys sat across from me. I started to take off my nail polish with my teeth. It was a awkward silence for 2 min. The boy next to me said “may I know your name?”  “My name is Bella” I replied with a smile “you got a gorgeous smile, did you knew that?” He said with his eyes looking right into mines.  I started to giggle and blush. The boys across from us got up and said “Bye Liam, see you tomorrow” “alright guys see you tomorrow” he replied. “So your name is Liam right?” I asked shyly. “You’re correct” he said smiling. He notices I was red like a tomato. I wasn’t really paying attention to the stops so I asked him “oh lord do you know what stop is this?” “We in Soundview st.” He replied.  “Oh no this is my stop, I’m sorry I got to go, it was nice meeting you” I said rushing through the doors “Wait! Wait hold up Bella, may I please get your number..?” he ran behind me. “347 86.. 94….” I replied fast before I miss my stop. “Wait Bella! I couldn’t hear you! “I got to go I’m sorry” I said with a sad tone. “You’re very beautiful! I wish we could meet again!” He shouted and blew a kiss at me. I just smiled and waved.

I entered my house and was smiling like crazy. My mom asks “why you’re so happy?” “Oh nothing mother” I replied giggling. I ran upstairs to my room and jumped on my bed. I couldn’t stop thinking about his nice british tone of voice and his nice eyes starting right into mines every time we talk. I cant wait untill I see him again , I just cant..