date.

School ended.. I walked out the school building and he was right there waiting with a big smile on his face. "Hey, beautiful" Liam screamed. He walked toward me. I was excited but nervous but i pretended i wasn't. "Hi Liam" i said. He knew i was nervous. So he grabbed my hand and whispered "don't be nervous." and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and smiles at him. So once we started to walk i heard Eloisa scream my name. I turned and she gave me a look like if that's was him. I hugged her and whispered very softly and said "Yes". Then that's when i heard Liam say "Hello mates" and he was talking to his friends. I just saw Harry and Eloisa make eye contact. i guess they were in there little world. They all said " Hello Liam and Bella" i smiled as always since there's nothing to talk about with them. Louis jumped and put his arms around me and pulled me away from the crowed and said " you like Liam, don't you ?" " what are you guys talking about!" i heard Liam shout. We both looked back. "no, well yes, kinda." i said to Louis. "Well he is always talking about you." i started to blush like crazy. "Every morning , every night before he falls sleep." he continued. We walked back to the crowed and i just saw Eloisa and Harry talking like if they knew each other for years. I text-ed my mom and told her i was staying in my friends house to a few. Eloisa left. Liam's friends left. Me and Liam was alone now. We started to walk again. I knew we was going to his house. It was so quite i just wanted to scream. " your so beautiful" Liam said  " oh geez thanks Liam" i was really getting used to this but that feeling was still there. We finally got to his house. " Wow.. your house Liam is hu-ge!" i said. " this is'nt that big i want a bigger one." he giggled. He grabed my book bag and my jacket and put it on the back of my chair and pulled it out. i sat. so did he. we finally started to eat pizza. He ask questions about my family, friends and such and such. So he new me well now. I asked him how was his pass relationships. He just looked at me and said "well they were ok. They wasn't how i wanted it to be" "How do you want them to be?" i said taking my last bite. " Well romantic , cute , silly since you finish you want go to my room and watch a movie?" he said. I founded it strange he changed the topic. I started to feel weird ... like sad,  but i didn't pay mind and said " Sure why not." While he took me to his room i looked around his house. It was pretty clean. His living room television was big.. i knew his family was like rich. We got to his room he throw him self on the bed and moved over and tapped the bed for me to lay down next to him. so i did. We both started at the ceiling. " Bella can i kiss you?" ....