gone.

TO UNDER STAND THIS STORY YOU NEED TO READ MY PAST CHAPTER JUST KNOW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know where i was going. But i knew going home was the right thing to do. It was 10:46am. My mom was asleep. i went up the stairs quitely and went to my room. i jumped on my bed and started to cry. i took my phone off my pocket and had 8 missed calls and 3 voice mails from liam

 1 Voice Mail

Bella please forgive me, i love you all i said was a huge mistake. i never meat to hurt you like that please Bella forgive me. i was just angry you believe her. she lied. she dont want me wit.. BEEP.

 2 Voice Mail

 Bella i know your mad and everything but pick up your phone please. i really want to see you this afternoon and make it up to you? Bella please.

3 Voice Mail

Bella just call back please when you have a chance i just want to know where ..

 i didn't have chance to hear it because he called again. i didn't pick up right away. i let it ring a little  " Bella Bella you there? " he said " yes." " I'm sooo sorry can you forgive me? i broke your heart, no men should do that to a loving girl like you. I'm going to talk to chasee and tell her everything. Bella please forgive me" he said . his voice was so .. soo i don't know the word.. he sounded like he just finish crying. i wanted to apologize but i was confused. " k whatever. I'm going to sleep. talk to you later" i hanged up before he spoke. I wanted him to see that i was still mad. mad at him. i dont care any more i wanted him to feel pain.