second day of school.

My alarm didn't stop buzzing , I snoozed it more then 6 times.. I finally unplugged it. The only thing in my mind was Liam. I bet I was in his mind to.. But not like he is in mains. I got up my bed and went straight to the bathroom , I brushed my teeth and showered, I shampoo and conditioned my hair  once I got out the shower I blow-dried it. I opened my closet. I took out a high waist jeans *light wash* and I tucked in my white tan top. I put on a black cardigan and put on some black/white creepers. I let my hair curly I put a little bit to much of gel but it still looked perfect and I put a hint of perfume. I need to hurry up my mom made breakfast and the bus was going to leave. Today was my second day of school. I was nervous of seeing Liam again. My mom told me I looked beautiful. I took a bite out of my peanut butter and banana sandwich and a sip of my favorite orange juice and ran to the bus. I got in the bus , I said hey to the bus driver and then .. I blinked twice and everything blanked out. I saw Liam seating down. He waved at me and told me to sit next to him. I looked down and smiled and I walked to him. I sat down and he said with eyes wide open" wow you look marvelous." " ugh so early in the morning and you already making me blush and thanks" I replied .. His British accent got to me again. I was in my own world with him. I just saw girls just looking at us .. He raped his arms around me and I moved over and looked away. " what happen," he asked sadly.  " nothing nothing , wrong Liam" I replied looking right at him. He gave me a kiss in the cheeks. His soft lips felt amazing. But I pretended I didn't care. We got off the bus together. He faced me and I kept walking. He pulled my hands and said " Bella your the most prettiest girl in this school. your amazing .. Please don't let these girls fool you" I looked down and didn't say nothing. He continued " please.. Bella say something" I gave him a hug and since he's taller then me I had to tippy toe. He hold me tightly and didn't want to let go, and then he did when his friends came. He said "Bella these are my friends Louis, Niall, Zayn , and Harry. " I smiled and they said "Hey gorgeous" and Liam said " Hey guys back off and btw this is Bella , the one that was on the bus with us yesterday," " Oh yeah I remember" Harry said. Niall said "I'm hungry," & Louis said "oh lord, Liam take good care of this one, she really pretty" I smiled and Zayn just stood quite. We walked to the entrance the school and the boys just ran in. Liam asked once again whats my number. I quickly gave it to him. " ill text you during class , please right back".. I just smiled and he walked me to class and have me a kiss on the checks and said "Have a good day babe" Once I got to class I felt my phone vibrate. It was a message from Liam. He wrote me a heart "<3" I smiled and my best friends Vy & Eloisa quickly approached me and Eloisa ask with a cheesy smile " why are you blushing," "why you so happy?" Vy asked. I explain them everything. "oh gosh Bella were so happy for you, when are ya going to a date"  Vy asked with wide eyes. " I don't know when, I do want to get to know him more" I said. " All right All right class take a seat" I sat down and I felt my phone vibrate once again, I knew it was from Liam. He told me "my place today , pizza and drinks… my parents are going to work so we got the house to our selfs" I was happy I replied "oh my god *blushing face* sure!" I cloudn't wait for school to end..