Merome - Wolfysmile

First request I received, thank you so much!

39 reads and 8 votes already!? Thank you all so much <3

Prompt: 

Merome- Jerome has been feeling insanely protective over Mitch lately. Mitch wants to go play Huger Games, Jerome says it's suddenly too dangerous. Mitch wants to try Bodil's new parkour course, Jerome doesn't want him falling.

Whenever he is around his best friend, Jerome can FEEL his canine teeth lengthening. He's super confused. Why did he feel this way?

Mitch can be human or hybrid based on what you wish.

Jerome: By the end, he's supposed to 'mark' his mate (bite his shoulder, leaving his mark). A bacca's heat is when a Dominant is very possessive. They feel crazily overprotective and jealous of their destined mate, wanting them as their own. And until they mark their mate, this feeling can't be sated.

Before 'It's Too Hot' took place, when they are just starting out their heats.

Can I just say, I love this prompt so much, this is exactly how I would imagine Merome happening.

Hope you enjoy!

I made Jerome and Mitch live in a 2 story treehouse in Bacca forest and I added a little bit of my own ideas to the request- Bacca Doms attempt to impress their mate with everything they do. As if trying to prove that they can supply for their mate. X3

--------------

Jerome's P.O.V 

I internally sighed as I woke up, I could see the sunlight through my eye lids. I hate my instincts sometimes, they wake me up at sunrise everyday. But they also help me hunt and chop! chop! with Betty, so that is a small anti for a load of powermoves.

Groaning loudly, I let my eyes open but instantly wince at the light entering my pupils. After blinking a few times, I swung my furry legs out of bed and yawn, showing off my large canine teeth. I hopped out of bed and padded to my closet and then, after finding my suit, slipped on my clothing items and starting down the hall towards the stairs.

But then I stopped. Right in front of Mitch's room.

I felt... it was like something attempting to tug me closer. I took one small step towards his door, ears perking at the sound of his soft snores.

'I can't wait to wake up next to tha- wait, what?!'

I shook my head, as if I was shaking the thoughts from my head and continued my way down the stairway. When I reached the bottom I turned left into the kitchen humming the Hunger Games Song. Quickly walking my way over to the fridge, opening it, quickly taking note that we had run out of raw fish, and then deciding to make pancakes for breakfast.

'Mitch's favourite. H-huh? Why am I...?'

I looked down at my hands which were holding a bowl full of pancake mix and placed it on the work surface. Why was I thinking about Mitch all of a sudden? Maybe I was still tired... yeah tired.

At least that's what I told myself as I fetched the maple syrup and butter (I think that's what Canadians put on pancakes? Someone tell me in the comments please.), placed them on the table then got the knives and forks and put those on the table too. I returned to the pancake mix once I had found a frying pan, turning on the heat and pouring the perfect amount of mix in. I sniffed the air, unlike humans I cooked with my sense of smell... well you know, WHEN I cook which is hardly ever really.