Chapter 21

Avi's P.O.V.

Kevin was whispering to me. I didn't notice until he said 'Danielle'. I slowly looked at him. "Man... you look like you've been crying..." He commented. I shrugged. "Do you think they're together? Like last time?" Kevin shook his head. "She told me something. She mouthed it was for the best that you two were friends. But then she looked back at you and mouthed she was sorry... I think it means something."

"Should I ask her to give me another chance? God... I'm such an idiot..." Kevin rubbed my back. "I think you should honestly give it a try. I can't stand seeing you like this." I nodded. I decided I would. As soon as possible.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I plopped down on the couch and stared at the Mp3 Scott just gave me. "Clear your head. Play some music." He told me, and to top it off he gave me a smile. I put the earbuds in and played a playlist of Pentatonix. It started off with Say Something. What is with my obsession with this song? I relaxed, while turning it up so loud I couldn't hear anything but the song. 

Someone sat next to me and I opened my eyes to see Avi staring at me. I turned down the volume and took the earbuds out of my ear. "Avi?" He looked thoughtful. Avi looked away for a second, starting with, "Danielle... I'm so sorry..." He looked back to me and fresh tears were coming out of his eyes. "I was such a jerk... I don't know what came over me! Just... Scott's getting between us, and I didn't know how to deal with it... please... give me another chance..." He grasped my hands. I nodded. "Oh god Avi! Yes!" I threw my arms around him and he threw his around me. We sat there in a giant hug filled with tears and sobs of joy. We're such a mess. He pressed his lips to mine hard, but I didn't care, it felt great.

*Awkward writing incoming*

He carried me to his bedroom and laid me on the bed, still kissing me. I pulled his shirt over his head and ran my hands all over his torso. He mimicked my movement, and my shirt was off. Nothing was said, he slipped his pants off and mine followed. He got up for a second and I swallowed nervously. Where was he going? He locked his door and smiled devilishly at me. "So we won't be disturbed." I grinned and giggled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avi tried to catch his breath. I nestled myself to his arms and listened to his arms. "That was perfect." I whispered. He hugged me and pressed my body against his. He kissed my forehead. "I'm not ready to get up. And I doubt I will ever be ready to get up and leave you." 

"Which brings me to the question... will you go on tour with us?" 

"Yes! Yes yes yes!" I squealed. He smiled. "Good."