Outside the body

April 27

Dear World,

Why does this always happen, I can never finish. I mean pain feels great, it reminds me of all the people that I gave a shit about. Its like I think their helping but instead it fucks up my life even more. I have chains on my arms. Chains all over my body. Some reach from my wrest to my shoulder.

But its not pulling me down. Its not making me walk slower either. I don't know why but these chains are light. They were never heavy to begin wit. Its only a 1 pound chain rapped around my body. I have no problem with them showing. Its just other people stare and stare until I ask if there is a problem.

SHADOW

April 28

Dear World,

They don't cry for me, or ask if I'm okay. They only want to touch it and ask if its heavy. But every time that happens I think about the pain I went through to put them on. I get so tired walking around, I feel the need to give up.

But not just pass out, but through pain. I enjoy seeing blood, why cant I see my own. Why not make a symbol that expresses the pain I have felt. Every scar represents the times Ive cried. Every break down I have had makes me realize how weak I am. Im done pretending to be strong.

SHADOW

April 29

Dear World,

Time of silence. Time to become ones self, system and soul. To drift away in the night with the ghost. To let the soldiers be eaten away by the fangs of demons. The deep dark hole that awakens in the mist of life. Let the shadow reach over your heart. The dust shall be the returning breath you take.

And the nightmares shall finally be real. Why not let it be? Why not have darkness in your soul for eternity? Let the blood take over. So black you create a thirst. Pupils expand, no white spots on your eyeballs. You drool for humans. Not like a zombie, but a creature that forms in many ways.

Only comes when the moon is at its highest peek. Let scars come upon you and eat away at your beautiful skin.Be able to experience horror. Make people run as your evil creation concurs and destroy.

SHADOW