Chap 1: Is that our Teacher!?

NEW BOOK! YAY!

*Slight smut warning!*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
•Also, i did NOT proofread this. So sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors.

Camila wasn't sure when she'd get to this point, but here she was, sleeping with yet again, a random girl from school.

"Mm.. Wow. That was so good."

Camila nodded and smiled lazily at...Sharon? Shelly? She doesn't even remember, not like she intended to anyway. They go to the same school, that's all she knows. They both wanted a quick fuck, so they fucked. Nothing wrong about that.

Her phone rang somewhere in the room and she looked down to see it lying on the floor next to their discarded clothes.
Picking it up, she answered it as she placed it to her ear and spoke.

"Hello?"

"Bitch! Where the fuck are you?"

Camila winced from the sudden outburst and sighed to herself.

"Dinah! Hey!" She says, smiling lightly to herself.

She hears a snort from the other line before Dinah spoke, a little quieter this time.
"Don't you 'Hey' me! Where the hell are you? Did you forget that today's the first start of senior year for us?!"

Camila raised her eyebrows to herself and hummed. "Oh. You're right. I thought it was tomorrow." She said distractedly, biting her lip when Shay...? Oh whatever, let's call her Shay, walked to the front of the room in her all naked glory and—oh, Dinah's still talking.

"Chanch... This year is your last chance. It's senior year. The grades you receive this year will determine whether or not you go to college next year. Or what college you'll be going to. You need to be more focused, girl. You can't slack off now like you used to." Dinah explains, the scolding tone very clear in her voice, makin Camila sigh quietly to herself.

Dinah was right. Camila really needed to get a grip on herself.

She stayed silent for a few seconds, just taking in everything that Dinah had just said.

"Chanch? Hello?"

Dinah's voice cuts her mid thought  and she breathes in deeply before responding. "Yeah, I'm still here. I'll uh, I'll come to school tomorrow. I promise. No more slacking off now." She says and waits for Dinah's reply.

"Okay. I'm holding you to that, okay girl?"

Camila sighs out and smiles to herself.
"Thanks Cheechee. You're the best. Literally."

Dinah scoffs from the other line before speaking. "I better be. Hey, I need to go now. The teacher just arrived."

"I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Okay. Don't be late though okay?"

Camila nods and chuckles to herself. Right. We're on the phone. She can't see you, dumbass.
"Yeah I won't. Love yah Cheechee!" She shouts out playfully and hears Dinah laughing before she replies back.

"Love you too Chancho!"

After saying a few more remarks to each other, she finally hangs up the phone, throwing it to the side before laying back down on her back.

"So..."

She jumps at the voice and turns to see 'Shay' standing beside her bed.

She's still here? Camila groans inwardly to herself.

She manages to give a slight smile at 'Shay', which probably looked more like a grimace.

They stared at eachother for a few minutes before Camila cleared her throat. "So... Uh.. Do you need me to drive you home?" She asked hesitantly. The other girl just scoffs, giving her a tiny roll of her eyes before stalking to the closet, picking out some of Camila's clothes to wear. Camila watches this with a frown, almost letting out a tiny squeak when she catches Shay pulling on one of her favorite sweaters.