Kisses

Harry: Harry wasn't a fan of kissing in public. After all, with every move he made he was watched and judged. His life at Hogwarts had always been very public and he didn't like everyone watching when he kissed you. So, under the public's unforgiving eyes he would simply kiss your cheek or peck you on the lips, but when the two of you were alone together he would let his emotions show and give you kisses that took your breath away.

Ron: Ron's kisses were... wet, and a bit sloppy, but sweet all the same. Ron was not shy in the least and would kiss you in front of all your friends, and interrupt your sentences because "bloody hell you're gorgeous!"

Draco: Draco's kisses were passionate. He wasn't very good at kisses that only lasted a few seconds, as he could never bear to pull away after such a short time.

Fred: Fred would pull you into a kiss by your waist and make sure there was absolutely no empty space between the two of you. His kisses would leave you gasping for breath for minutes after.

George: George would cup your face in his hands and kiss you sweetly before lifting you up by your waist and spinning you in the air. He loved kissing you and did it every opportunity he had.

Neville: Neville's kisses were agonizingly gentle and always left you wanting more. He would cup the sides of your face and blush profusely after pulling away. He had also made a habit of apologizing for no reason, because he knew you'd shut him up with a kiss.