A Second Meeting

A/N: Helloooo :D It means so much that quite a bit of you are reading this. Thank you so so much! Here we are again, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Oh my god it took me so long to update I'm so sorry.

Update: I changed Brandon to Sam, because I love Sam and I wanted Blaine's friend to be a familiar character to you guys.

I don't own Glee or Vogue.

4/5/14

~*~

It's been two weeks since Kurt has seen Blaine's smile. He feels like crying most of the time, because he misses Blaine. He misses Blaine a lot. It's been two whole weeks since he has felt the swarm of butterflies flutter in his stomach. Since-

Kurt stops thinking, he's being overdramatic. He doesn't even know Blaine at all, really. He just met him by chance at a photoshoot. Blaine probably doesn't even like men. If he did, why would he be into Kurt? Blaine just met Kurt, he probably thinks Kurt is crazy. What if Blaine sells drugs? What if he's a stripper? See, Kurt knows absolutely nothing about Blaine and doesn't know anything about what he himself is feeling. He does know, however, that Blaine drives him absolutely insane. The good insane, Kurt thinks. The kind of insane that makes him want to jump into Blaine's arms and kiss him in front of everyone.

But you see my dear reader, Kurt doesn't even know Blaine.

~*~

Kurt walks into his studio on a particularly gloomy and rainy Saturday morning. Rachel is going to be gone this coming week to visit her grandmother, so she needs Kurt to decide on the model for the next Vogue shoot before she leaves.

Kurt didn't want to come into work on a Saturday. He wants to be sleeping, crying or, you know, doing absolutely anything else.

He mostly doesn't want to be here because it's a reminder of Blaine. It's a reminder of the connection the two boys had. Again, maybe Kurt's just insane, but he know he felt something. He felt something that he's never ever felt before.

"Kurt! Thank God!" Kurt looks up and sees Rachel running toward him. She takes his hand and drags him over to a table where at least 3 dozen male profiles lie. He scans over them, and when he lays his eyes on one of them, his heart flutters like a butterfly on a warm day.

"Blaine Anderson?" Kurt asks weakly, almost pathetically.

"Yes? What about him? Is that the model you choose?"

Kurt barely even hears Rachel's questions. He's too busy staring at the gorgeous boy's profile. He picks it up slowly and scans down to the contact info, where he spots an email address and a phone number.

Kurt almost cries. He gets a chance to see Blaine again. He gets a chance to learn more about the beautiful boy. His heart flips and jumps and beats so hard he's surprised that Rachel can't hear it.

"Him," Kurt whispers. "I want him, please."

Rachel stares at him. Kurt glances over and panics when he realizes what he said.

"He would look great on the cover. I'll go make the call now," Kurt says, trying to act professional. Inside, however, he was freaking out. A lot. He was just about to call Blaine. "Thank you very much, Rachel."

And with that Kurt smiled at her and walked quickly over to his office. He looked at the piece of paper he held in his hand. His hands started to shake.

He picked up the phone and dialed Blaine's number. At this point, Kurt's hands were shaking tremendously. The phone rang and rang, and just before Kurt was about to give up, a raspy voice answered the phone.