Start...

"Kids!! Get down!!" I heard my mom and dad say. My siblings and I obeyed our parents and I got down in the floor so the walkers wouldn't see us in the car and stay around.

I heard the door open. Then gun shots. The herd of walkers past the van, bumping and hitting the car with there bodies. As all of us sit there waiting for the herd to leave. You can hear the moans from them.

I wake up to my older sister, Rebecca, shaking me. I am cuddling to Lilly and Emma. Marcus, my older brother is on the other side of them. While I'm in the middle and Rebecca is on the other side.

Its been 2 days since the herd was seen. Now it sounds calm.

"Where's momma and daddy?" I hear Lilly ask. I must have woken her to.

"I don't know yet baby." I heard Rebecca whisper. "Cheyenne come up here with us and me and Marcus are gonna go and look outside, ok?" I heard her and then I grab my gun and my knife, and give her a quick nod.

Rebecca and Marcus get on either side. On the count of three they both open the door. Rebecca comes straight back into the car and starts balling. Marcus just stands in surprise as I'm wondering what it was.

I go and open the door Rebecca is by. She grabs my hand. "You don't want to go out there." she said. I don't listen and go anyways.

Can't cry because in shock at what I see. My dad on the ground dead.

-----------------------

I wake up with tears in my eyes about my dream of that terrible day. Marcus and Rebecca were talking.

I just sat in the back and checked on the twins ever once in a while.
After about an hour of driving, we came to this place where there was walls. Marcus stopped. We heard someone yell.

"Get out of the vehicle." We three did and the person I realised was a women. "How did you end up here?"

"We were driving and came upon yall." Marcus yelled up to them.

The door opened and came out the women from the building. She was a pretty young women and there was a man about in his mid 30s.

"May we check you for any weapons." the man asks. We three nod. Our weapons are in the car so we have nothing.

They patted us down. "Could we maybe stay here we can hold our own weight. And do chores if you need. We have no place to go and we need to get out of the open. Please?" Rebecca asked. The man looked at the women and they both nodded.

"We have to ask all of yall three questions." the man said. We nodded for him to keep going. "How many walkers have you killed?"

"To many to count." Marcus answered. "Same." Rebecca said. "A couple dozen." I said. He nodded.

"How many people have you killed?" he then asked. We all shook our heads so show that we have not ever killed any BODY.

"Why?" he asked. I waited for the older two to answer. They didn't so I guessed it was my turn to answer it by myself.

"We have never killed anyone. The reason is we have never come across any people besides yall." I said trying to sound confident.

"Ok yall can stay. I see you have littler kids. Maggie will show you where you can stay and Glenn will take your car in the walls." he said and we nodded.

Marcus grabbed Lilly and Rebecca grabbed Emma and I got the bags we had and followed Maggie the lady I said was pretty earlier.

-----------------------

Maggie showed us to a house so we could settle. She told us the mans name from earlier was Rick. She said right before sun down we would have a meeting in a church which was right down the road so we could meet the rest of the people that are here.

********************
***Authors note***

So the next chapter is kinda a good one hope you liked this one. Please vote you will boost my confidence please...