You wanna hang out (part 2)

I walked in the house and he came in right behind me and shut the door. "Rebacca!?" I yelled and asked. "Yea. Cheyenne that you?" she yelled back. "Yea. I'm gonna hang out with Carl for a bit. Is that ok?" I asked. "Yea sure be back before sun down." she said and I nodded to myself.

We got out of the house. We went walking back toward back of the end of the place. As we started talking. I could feel something between us. I didn't feel scared around him. I felt as if I could tell him everything. I think he felt it too tho.

"I'm sorry but I have to say you look good in that outfit." he said. While looking at me. I turned and looked at him. I started laughing. "So do you." I said. Then he started laughing.

As we walked I started looking around. "Do you think we will be able to stay here for a long time?" I asked.

"I don't know. You never know what's gonna happen until it happens." he said. He got a good point. You don't ever know until it happens.

"Its really peaceful here." I stated. "Yea it can be a times." he said and "at times" got stuck in my head. "What do you mean at times." I said.

"You just can't get to comfortable any more. If you do then something will happen." I could tell he has had experiences with this. I felt sorry for him. I gave him hug. This time he laid his head on my shoulder. We stood there for a minute with our hands around one another.

He finally pulled away. "I'm sorry. About what had happened. I don't know but I can tell it hurt you." I said and he nodded. We started back to walking.

Rick ran up behind us yelling "Carl!" Carl turned around. "Yea?" he said. Rick came up to us. "I'm bout to go on a run. Ok? Be good and if its ok I want you to stay with someone I won't be back in time and don't want you to be by yourself. Ok, son?" he said. Carl nodded.

We started back walking the other way. "Is it ok if I stay there with yall?" he asked. I smiled. He wants to stay with me.

"I'm sure it will be but I have to ask my sister." I told him and he nodded.

-----------------------

We walked in my house right before sunset. "You want to ask? I can if you don't want." I said. He shook his head. "I can. Thank you tho."

I nodded and took off my boots and so did Carl. He walked in the kitchen where Rebacca was. "Rebacca is it? Um do you mind it I stay here? My dad is on a run and won't be back in time for me to stay and he wants me to stay with someone." he said.

I held my breathe waiting for her answer. "Of course yall let us in and stay here with yall its the most I can do." she said and I let out my breathe.

"Where's Marcus?" I asked. "In there playing with the girls." she answered.

"Well I need to go and get my clothes and stuff I will need." Carl said.

"I will go with you too." I said and Rebacca winked at me when Carl turned around. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

We left my house and went over to his house. He grabbed all of his stuff put it in a bag. "Do you like comics?" Carl asked me.

"Yea a little bit." I answered. He handed me a stack of comics. "I read all them." he said. "I'm also gonna bring my game if you wanna play." he said and I nodded.

"Ok well tonight is gonna fun isn't it?" I said and laughed at the same time. He nodded and laughed a little.

"Lets get back to your house then we can sit on the back porch and watch the sun set." he said and I nodded.

We left him house and walked towards mine.

*****************
***Authors note***

So now he is staying at her house for the night. How sweet... There gonna sit on the back porch and watch the sun set... How romantic. Hope you like it so far. Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. Please... Hope you enjoy...