Chapter 4

I tried to keep myself from crying, blinking rapidly. I had just put on makeup and I didn't want it to be ruined.

Liam walked towards me and I met him halfway, both of us silent.

He roughly pulled me into a hug, taking me by surprise.

I squeezed back, and in that moment it felt like everything that had happened between us melted away, and the tears came. I had missed him more than I realized.

"God, I missed you so fucking much." He whispered into my ear with his warm breath.

He fiddles with a strand of my hair. I worry that he doesn't like it.

"Your hair looks great. I usually go prefer dark hair but I think it suits you. Anything would, though." He says, causing me to smile and blush.

"I missed you. And thanks." I said as he pulled his arms from around my upper back.

Rian was standing behind us smiling.

"Doesn't mommy's hair look pretty? She looks like a Barbie!" Ri said with the cutest smile. I giggled and shook my head. I was no where close to as perfect as Barbie.

Liam caught me off gaurd (again) by putting his hand behind my head and kissing me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, the whole world disappearing as our lips moved.

"God I missed that." He said as he pulled away.

"Ewwie!" Rian said with a sour, scrunched up face. I stuck my tongue at her.

I took Liam's hand and pulled him inside as he grabbed Rian into his other arm. His biceps bulging as he held her. He'd gotten noticeably more toned, all ounce of pudginess gone from his stomach. His white t-shirt clung to his sculpted abs. He also had a few tattoos, which made him even more attractive. Shit, he was hot.

"Rian, do you think mommy and I could have a little chat alone?" Liam asked as I sat on the black leather sofa. She looked confused but nodded so I told her she could go play in her room.

"I'm just gonna say it: I'm sorry Ally. I'm sorry we didn't talk hardly at all while I was touring. I'm sorry if it seems like I don't care about you or Ri. I do care. I love her. And I love you. I'm so sorry." He said. He had a look of sadness.

I was angry and hurt by him and his lack of communication with us while on tour but I guess I understand he was busy. I was through being angry and sulking around. Plus, he had just said 'sorry' 4 times.

"I forgive you." I said. I meant it, too.

"Rea(ly? You do? That's great. I thought you'd be pissed. I'm so relieved." He said, smiling and visibly relaxing.

"Of course. We both know I can never stay mad at you anyways." I said, only half joking with the last part.

His kissed me again, roughly this time, forcefully parting my lips with tongue. He put his hands on my lower back scooted me closer to him and I had my hands behind his neck, rubbing my fingers through his hair. His hand was under my shirt and touching my skin. I pulled away before things got too heated. Our daughter was just in the other room and I didn't want to risk her catching us.

"Sorry, I just don't want Rian to walk in here." I said after seeing his hurt look at me pulling away. He nods understandingly and as if summoned, Rian walks in holding her favorite Barbie. It has wavy blonde hair and is wearing what looks like a prom dress.

"Mommy you should wear a dress like this!" She said, bounding towards me and into my lap.

I laugh as Liam says "I'm sure she'd look beautiful in a dress like that."

It's a baby blue dress with sequins and I know it's something i'd never wear, seeing as I wasn't going to a prom soon.

~~

It has been a long and eventful day after ordering a pizza for dinner and watching a movie with Rian in my lap and Liam next to me, tracing circles on my hand. 

Rian falls asleep during the movie and Liam carries her to bed, and I go with him. He tucks her into bed and kisses her on the head, stroking her hair. I swear, I saw tears in him eyes.

"I love you babygirl, I missed you so much." He whispers, so low it is barely audible.

I smile. You can see how much he loves our little girl and I love him for that.

He takes my hand and I turn off the light, shutting the door quietly. Once closed, Liam pulls me close to him. His arms are around my waist and mine are on his shoulders. His shoulders are huge. I can't help but squeeze them.

"Jesus Liam, you're fucking ripped." I say.

"I did a little working out on tour." He shrugges.

"I'll say." I say, a little sarcastic. He smiles and pulls me into another kiss. It's not as rough as the earlier one but it's full of passion and I know what is to come. My heart is racing and my breathing quickens. He lifts me up and carries me bridal-style to my -- our -- bedroom.

He puts me on the bed gently, his lips never losing contact with mine this whole time. I tug on his shirt and he pulls it off, causing me to gasp. He looked even more muscular when shirtless, as if he would suddenly turn into Hulk or some shit.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to." He says, surprising me.

"I want to." I say.

And with that, he's back to kissing me.